Term 7 - The Senate of Fanatika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. I will miss Bohemia.

How about renaming the north province Bohemia?

EA

Global Message for all Govenors

I request for all govenors to add Cannons, Rifles, and Cavalry (Artillert, Infantry, Panzers) To there Build queues. My goal is to beef up the City Defenses in Fanatika. Please consider adding them to your build Queues.

Thanks,
CivGeneral

*Noldodan adds Cannons to Lake Land build queues* I can't give you very many yet, as Lake Land is still very corrupt.

EDIT: 9 Cannons added to Lake Land build queues. But before your eyes bug out, CG, the first won't be complete for at least 8 turns.

Military Department Global Request for all govenors that do not have a barrack in there cities

The Military wishes to see the following cities have barracks built in them:

• Bizen
    Shimonoseki
    Dacula
    Izibia
    Leckopolis
    Calcutta
    Chittagong
    Penguin
    Jedina
    Lahore
    Pune
    Karachi
    Columbia
    Huntington
    Goonidom
    Ganges
    Bangalore
    Hyderabad
    Novgorod
    Toyama
    Uruk

@Nododan - hehe All I need is this smilie to have my eyes bug out --> :eek: <-- ;)

I think that myself and Feodor have THE most mispelled names here... My name is Noldodan, not Nolodan, or Nododan, or even Noldolan. And Feodor's last name is Ardent, not Argent. Sheesh...

Anyway CG, it will be a while before I get around to building Barracks. Just Cannon for a bit until production goes up. *Waits impatiently for the new turnchat thread*

Please participate in this poll on the renaming of the cities of Quellewasser province. Approval was overwhelming in the first poll last week, but we missed quorum by a vote.

Langrave Feodor

Originally posted by Noldodan
I think that myself and Feodor have THE most mispelled names here... My name is Noldodan, not Nolodan, or Nododan, or even Noldolan. And Feodor's last name is Ardent, not Argent. Sheesh...

You should see all the colorfull ways my name is mispelled.. ;) so I just go for the quaint initials, EA :D

EA --- see ;)

Global Military Departmeny Requests for All Govenors

I am not sure who is the Govenor of the captured Bab cities, but that area needs connection to the main Rail network of Fanatika so that we can quicky move the bab forces away from the babs (When peace is in hand with them) and transfer them to the Iroq Front.

I think that's more of a domestic issue, rather then the Senate, but I support the idea, those areas should conect to the Empire via rails as quickly as posible.

EA

Actually, those areas ARE under the control of Domestic. And Grandmaster is absent, and no one has seen hide nor hair of Fionn...

hmmm... well, more workers are needed anyway. How many can the feuds give to the national agenda without disrupting our own city growth and production? The South Doughnut Coast can give two (one from each city) if Domestic allows it, they can be rushed. What say ye feudal lords of your lands?

EA

Now that Babylon is captured, I have a request. I'm asking all governors to put more infantry in their build queues. Also, I'd like the coastal provinces in the Tiburon Sea (Taliesin... etc.) to build some transports. These (about 9 of them) will be used for the Chinese Invasion when Panzers and Planes come.

All incoming and outgoing governors, we now have Sanitation, which means we can build hospitals. Kyoto is set to build the first hospital, as its' queue both ran out, and we had far too many infantry as opposed to cavalry at the time.

I will of course seek to place Hospitals in my new Province after the elections are over. Sanitation...at last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom