Term II Domestic Minister

done, this thread needs updating anyway (I hope BCLG posts a nice sceeny with the mouse hovering over our city soon)

bclg100 said:
all i got to do now is get dutch something to do.

What goes around, comes around. :p

:lol: well why dont i just say do it yourself then and ive got more important things to be doing than your job? :p

ill try and remember next time i go in

Thread updated,

what should the worker do? Chop/Mine the plains hills?

i dont like chopping too much before math unless we have too, so could just farm one north of the sheep. i could continue using the worker to road as well maybe-not that its much use

maybe road towards our new city site in the south-east.

but we havnt decided for definate thats where it is, also we have sailing thus the road isnt a neccessity for the time being.

it allows our settler to get there faster, and should I put up a poll about settling (or do you, I don't know our constitution).

edit: It's not my job.

I'd say road that silk forest toward to new city (posters in the president's thread are in favor of settling by the river up north 5-3).

I think quite some opinions have changed over time, so a poll would be best IMO.

i dont think we need a poll right now-polls arnt the be all and all-this isnt the demogame ;):D

besides were going with the wait and see approach in regards to our warriors out scouting.

It wouldn't hurt though. And we've got enough time to do a poll now.

Top Bottom