TerraForm -- a map editor for CIV dos

Hello, i am send private message( conversation) to you about registration, do you recevie? if have any problem, plesase reply to me, thanks.

Dack hasn't been online for a few months. I would not rely on getting a key back :/.

(if there is popular demand, we can maybe see if we can email him to ask)

yes, i would love to get a key to activate terraform.

p.s. i used to use civrel .xls.... that was a good tool.. but i don't have an old excel that can run those macros anymore :(

Anyone who has asked for a key for TerraForm by PM has been sent one. These are sent by email. It is incumbent on anyone asking for a key to have a valid email address.

If you feel overlooked please PM me with a request ( see request for key in TerraForm ).

NOTE: Given the current Ukraine crisis I am unable to send emails to Russia.

Wow, I remember this from long time ago, surprised it is still supported. Lost my key ages ago, I hope I can get a new one. Thanks for the great work.

For keys
In TerraForm, Click About, Click Request Registration Key, follow steps.

Anyone who has asked for a key for TerraForm by PM has been sent one.
These are sent by email. It is incumbent on anyone asking for a key to have a valid email address.

As I sometimes miss a request, If you feel overlooked please PM me with a request ( see request for key in TerraForm ).

For keys
In TerraForm, Click About, Click Request Registration Key, follow steps.

Anyone who has asked for a key for TerraForm by PM has been sent one.
These are sent by email. It is incumbent on anyone asking for a key to have a valid email address.

As I sometimes miss a request, If you feel overlooked please PM me with a request ( see request for key in TerraForm ).
ahh okay, I got tricked by the wording in your first post where you say "sending a Private Messages (conversation) to request a TerraForm key" as I thought that meant just use the PM system here and give an email address which I took off to go and do instead of properly reading the steps in the next bit sorry lol. I'll go follow the instructions properly this time.

EDIT: Worked!
  • I installed and started up the TerraForm application, entered my details and it generated a code.
  • I then copied and pasted the code and my details into a PM with Dack.
  • He emailed me a key file.
  • I then started up TerraForm again, went to the About menu, selected Enter Registration file, told it where the key file was, and all done! Program registered!

Last edited:
Hello

First i want to thanks Dack for this.

When i try to start a conversation with Dack regarding the key registration it says:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

What can i do? i want to use the map editor. Thanks

EDIT

I think i got it !!!

Hopping for a key registration. Have a nice day !

Top Bottom