TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

Oh hi.

I realize I was negligent for the past week or so. Please PM me any missed diplomacy instead of posting in thread. I will organize a bunch of other stuff first, but this will still be high on my priority list.

Please send orders soon. Thanks.

I think interest have died for this NES. It is a combination of RL interfering way to much, straightfoward action, and other things. It would be better to kill this NES then to let it shamble on its undead legs. What do you guys think? Vote by sending orders on time.

It has less activty because of holidays. Many people leave for holidays and dont have internet. Better put it on hiatus.

It's a great NES, I blame myself for not being more active. I'd keep it alive and see if you can get one more update in, but you're the mod, it's your choice.

I think interest have died for this NES. It is a combination of RL interfering way to much, straightfoward action, and other things. It would be better to kill this NES then to let it shamble on its undead legs. What do you guys think? Vote by sending orders on time.
A new one would be once. Starting in a more decent date... But I'm saying it only cause I'm bored of Egypt...

Thanks, but actions (sending orders) speaks much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much louder than words.

@ erez/anyone else. I'm perfectly OK with switching from a nation, whether it got too big/about to get crushed/boredom. Whatever.

Me too.

Thanks, but actions (sending orders) speaks much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much louder than words.

@ erez/anyone else. I'm perfectly OK with switching from a nation, whether it got too big/about to get crushed/boredom. Whatever.
Yeah, but then I'll watch others eat through Egypt like it was a sandwich, and I don't want to see that...

Are you kidding? It would be awesome! Egypt is a lovely accoutrement to any Near or Middle-Eastern Empire worth its salt! ;)

Well for this update NPC me. I'm sick of fighting desert people with orders. Just collect the Axume payment, finish off Kush and settle it with Nubians and Egyptians (perhaps form some vassal states? your choice). Make a nice large army to hunt down Libyans using other Libyans. Send ships down the Red sea to attack pirates and find new trade partners to raise some economy. Also finally rebuild the Nile farmlands (especially around lake Faium) to get my economy back into running.

Other than that, after update I might rejoin as something new.

Terrance if you stop this I will be highly upset. This my favourite NES because of his laid back attitude. Not like SKNES with arguing for 8 pages.

I just send my orders. This is a great NES. Dont kill it.

Top Bottom