TerraNES2: SilliNES Part 1: The Invisible Hand is In Your Pants

Stafia orders.

Expand in whatever direction the mountain clans are towards (north???) and prepare the towns for defense with archers and raiders carefully protecting them. Pillage will be supplied to those that can rear and raise children at a fast rate for a new generation, while the nation is built on the backs of slave trade.

(school makes my orders meh. :( )

Wait, what.

Did I up load wrong map.

>.>

EDIT: Seon, dayam, you are the best. Dude, I like you so much better when you are whimsical than when you are grimdark/scheming. Not only are you more approachable, your country feels more fun too!

If I do it in most other NESes, people regard me as a backstabbing homicidally insane maniac that needs to be put down for my own good.

So I just emrace that reputation elsewhere.

Not my beloved Viking-esque empire that was going to colonize the moon and bomb earth!

Noooooooooooooo!

But I always turned in my orders! Sniff... Sniffle...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fair Oguro, you deserved better. Thy shall be recycled in due time. When can we expect SilliNES2 Terrance?

Ack I completely forgot about this. I'm sorry. :(

If it helps any I had no idea where to go once Wergaia was gone (I figured it would be a few turns before I either won or got devoured) so yeah.

I'm going to be gone for a week and a half with no Internet after Labor Day, but can I still join?

Top Bottom