• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Texas Muslim HS student arrested for bringing clock to school

So I guess for now on it's totally legitimate to prevent anyone who has been charged with any crime from receiving public funding as long as the government supports the charges.

Yup that doesn't have the potential to go wrong because we all know that people are never wrongfully charged with a crime.

So I guess for now on it's totally legitimate to prevent anyone who has been charged with any crime from receiving public funding as long as the government supports the charges.

Yup that doesn't have the potential to go wrong because we all know that people are never wrongfully charged with a crime.

It is totally legitimate for the owners of GoFundMe to do pretty much whatever they want in regards to what their service is used to draw funds for, and the government has nothing to do with it. You should probably stop making this demand that their freedom to operate their business should be infringed before someone reports you to the Right wing whack jobs union and they brand RINO on your forehead and kick you to the curb.

That's why we shouldn't be criticizing defense lawyers for good defense work, right?

You certainly do seem to enjoy fabricating nonsensical arguments.

Nobody is stopping you, or anybody else, from contacting any of these individuals and giving them as much money as you desire.

Be sure to let us all know how much you personally donate to all these seemingly reprehensible individuals. :rolleyes:

I think you can agree as far as that Obama is not a moderate. He is certainly further left on several major issues compared to previous Democrats.

I appreciate the civil conversation though.

What do you think Obama has done that is "right wing?"

I define a terrorist organization as any group who arms, supports, or funds radicals, or engages in violence against civilians for political purposes.

I'd say actions determines it not politics.
My pleasure. Perhaps more later. :)

What if it's a trojan horse? There could be millions of little Muslims inside.

I hear Muslims reproduce by shedding microscopic spores from their skin that plant themselves in the ground and grow unnoticed. Thus, any nation invaded by Muslims will be plagued with the infestation for generations to come, even if they beat back the initial tide!

I hear Muslims reproduce by shedding microscopic spores from their skin that plant themselves in the ground and grow unnoticed. Thus, any nation invaded by Muslims will be plagued with the infestation for generations to come, even if they beat back the initial tide!
So Muslims are the Greenskins from Warhammer 40k.
Makes sense, so who are the Eldar?
I don't think anybody is lining up to be the genocidal catholic space Nazis that comprise the Imperium.

So you'd be fine with the G20 protesters (and those who were not protesters but still arrested) getting money via crowdfunding to pay for their court fees and lawyers (some of them still have charges that haven't been resolved)?

It is totally legitimate for the owners of GoFundMe to do pretty much whatever they want in regards to what their service is used to draw funds for, and the government has nothing to do with it. You should probably stop making this demand that their freedom to operate their business should be infringed before someone reports you to the Right wing whack jobs union and they brand RINO on your forehead and kick you to the curb.
He says he works in Canada and claims to be eligible to vote. I wonder what it would take to be considered a "Reformacon in name only"?

Probably something like not labeling an environmentalist as an "extremist", for one. :hmm:

So Muslims are the Greenskins from Warhammer 40k.
Makes sense, so who are the Eldar?
I don't think anybody is lining up to be the genocidal catholic space Nazis that comprise the Imperium.

Okay, here's my proposal for which nationalities/ethnicities/religions/groups match up with the various factions of 40k:

Orks: Muslims (as we've already established)

Eldar: Gays

Dark Eldar: The Chan of Fours member base/Bangkok

Imperium: American Evangelical Christians

Tau: Chinese

Necrons: Republicans?

Tyranids: General US population

Eldar: Gays
I would go with the French. Always so arrogant and smug about their "civilized culture".
Their arrogance always crumples under a broadside of macrocannon!
Otherwise I largely agree.

Nah, the French are reserved for dwarves. (recognizing that there might not be any dwarves in 40K)

I'm no expert on Warhammer 40k, but I do know that J.R.R. Tolkien admitted that his Dwarves were Ashkenazi Jews.

Do you know if the dwarves of Middle Earth are Reform or Orthodox?

ha ha!

I would go with the French. Always so arrogant and smug about their "civilized culture".
Their arrogance always crumples under a broadside of macrocannon!
Otherwise I largely agree.

I was initially going to assign the French to the Eldar, but then I just thought they had too much style for the French to do them justice. Plus, I get the feeling the Eldar take showers and shave their pits :p

I would also like to amend my Tyranid selection. Instead of limiting it to the US, I would assign the entire human population to the Tyranids. We are quite the ravenous little species aren't we?

Top Bottom