1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by AdelineJ, Apr 29, 2012.

1. AdelineJ

AdelineJ Chieftain

Apr 28, 2012
    Since evening of yesterday, when I play BTS (for Civ4, ok), there aren't only words in the menu (and others) but the total sentence of the program. For example : there isn't "Single player" but "TXT_KEY_MAIN_MENU_SINGLE_PLAYER". I don't know what I must do.

2. brisben88

brisben88 Chieftain

Aug 27, 2012

don't know if you're still after a solution, but here's one anyway:

you probably changed your language to french, and when reloading the game, you got those weird lines. Just go to ADVANCE (AVANCE en francais), then OPTIONS, then change the language back to English (remet l'anglais comme langue). Go back to main menu screen and it should be better now!

Go back to the OPTIONS menu, set the language back to French, and it should work now... (Je t'ai aide???)