Thanks for the help, still having minor issues

I am throwing in my towel for the 2nd day on trying to get my graphics fixed.:twitch:

After solving my direct X issues, then solving my Chesire cat/darkness delimma with the omega drivers, I now have really bright white/yellow dirt tiles and black oceans. I still have the omega drivers in and will probably delete those to try the 5.10s tomorrow.
Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I havent been able to find anything on it for 3 hours now and its 3am. If anyone knows any fixes for this please let me know. I would be very grateful. It seems alot pf people have gotten things straightened out ok on their systems today.. so hopefully by the power of the masses we will all be playing CIV 4 by the end of the week. Then I am up for a massive raid of [new thread] "You suck" posts on Firaxis boards by all of us that had serious issues. :lol:

Thank you all for the suggestions and links and helpful spirits today. It was fun at times and extremely stressful at others but this board is full of great CIV'ers. Anywho thanks again, please let me know if you know anything. I am off too......:sleep:
jkkllkhkiluiuibhyiuihuykloyhuhiykluyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Top Bottom