thanx to steam i cant play civ5 or civ6

jan3333

Chieftain
as said above i cant play those games becaus i played it some time ago under steam
but i deleted steam and all the games that needed steam
now i try to install the 2 civs but he (steam) detects that i used the code all ready under steam
and it cant be used a second time !!!!!!!!!! so instead to collect the code i entered beforeand using it
the program send a mail to steam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
morons

It sounds like you created a new Steam account and then tried to install the games on that new Steam account. If that is correct, then Steam is doing one of the things it is intended to do -- prevent multiple Steam users from using the same activation code to play a game -- so I certainly wouldn't call them morons.

Assuming my understanding is correct, you need to log into Steam using your old Steam account credentials (user name and password). If you cannot remember those credentials, you will probably need to contact Steam for help.

It sounds like you created a new Steam account and then tried to install the games on that new Steam account. If that is correct, then Steam is doing one of the things it is intended to do -- prevent multiple Steam users from using the same activation code to play a game -- so I certainly wouldn't call them morons.

Assuming my understanding is correct, you need to log into Steam using your old Steam account credentials (user name and password). If you cannot remember those credentials, you will probably need to contact Steam for help.

no i logged in with the old account thats why i dont get it lol :)

Top Bottom