The Alternative Members Photos Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I have any great ideas for other people, but feel free to come up with something for me. :)

Yes sloz this is probably your best thread:goodjob:! Also, please update all the people on your second post too;).

MjM:

Birdjaguar (you have that wierd, brilliant wizard thing kind of going for you):

Also, another possible Sloz...:

The Condor said:
Yes sloz this is probably your best thread:goodjob:! Please update all the people on your second post too;).
Also, another possible Sloz...:

will do.. and WTF?? can you explain that one to me in your thinking?

It is random and odd (sort of like a few of your threads;)). I dunno anyone who pierced their nipple with dice has to be a little eccentric... and that was the most random thing I could find in 5 minutes. If you like I also have:

kewl, that latest one may yet get avvied.

As for the dice... find me something better to put there.. and i just might!

Here's Meleager:

nope...

heh...i s'pose i can join!

Ram - although we've actually met and this image looks nothing like him...he taught me a good deal about this man's works! thanks dude!

ps - who was that artist who painted that large American flag w/ the ball bearings tucked in between the canvases?

Whomp - i've seen your picture dude but this is what i think of (other than Kiss and pandas of course). congrats!!!!!!!

Tank_Guy_#3 ;)

Silver 2039 :p

iron duck: This is what probably would happen to a duck made of iron...

Hopefully I don't end up looking like that guy around the waist El J!!!

El Justo: You are that gentleman on the right.

Swiss Bezerker: When I think Berserker, I think of guys like this...

SB:

MAD!

CartesianFart said:
funny isnt it?

wait...i pee on soliders?

Dammit, i cant find the pic for IC (tlyer playing the harmonica)...i swear i'll do some more once i finish reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom