The Alternative Members Photos Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh thats great:lol: thanks for such a quick "response":). I'll do a pic of you guys soon in an edit....

Urederra

Perfection

Slozenger

The Last Conformist said:
The Yankee:

(Boring, I know)
Works for me! Especially the gun. :)

Looking for more here. I'm not sure what to think of silver's analysis of me as an egg.

I think he's saying you're a good egg Cuivienen.

Cuivienen said:
Looking for more here. I'm not sure what to think of silver's analysis of me as an egg.
Forever trapped in the clutches of the movie with Zach Braff and Natalie Portman:

The Yankee said:
Forever trapped in the clutches of the movie with Zach Braff and Natalie Portman:

It wasn't bad. I enjoyed it somewhat. Definitely more enjoyable for a New Jerseyite, though, IMO.

Cuivienen said:
It wasn't bad. I enjoyed it somewhat. Definitely more enjoyable for a New Jerseyite, though, IMO.
I never saw it, but other than that, all I got for your state were trees and maps! Not even a decent New Jersey stereotype...:p

Very nice Urederra! :D

I think we can all garee this is the real CarlosMM

Urederra said:
No banned yet? I'm feeling lucky.

The Condor:

OMG!!!! That is like the coolest pic ever (I watch that show on [adultswim]):woohoo:! That is so awesome and is like the perfect (future:p) me!!!!! I bask in your picture finding glory:worship:.

Edit above edit (BWAHAHAHA:evil:):That pic just found its way into my public profile:D!

Edit and while I am at it here is socalian:

Birdjaguar makes me think of Esteban

Here are some pics:

LLX (I think he posted in here but still What me worry?):

Whomp:

Eran:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom