The Capo's LH Gallery and Self-Help Thread!

Awesome!
This means Diplomacy is back? :)

Diplomacy is definitely going to be something I want to finish up. I have a new roomate who says he can get my files from my old computer, so I am hoping that he can finally do it. This would not only be good for Diplomacy (because the most updated version of the mod is on my old computer) but would also give me around seven WIP-leaderheads I could hit the ground running with.

We have hope at last! The Capo has answered our prayers! All Hail Capo, King of Diplomacy II!

^What he said

Good news! Will you continue working on Árpád as well?

Seems like I'm back in business as two of my requests might be done nevertheless. If Bakuel would return, all my goals could be reached.

Even though I've been long retired from the Civ4 modding scene, it's good to hear things will still be up and going.

I wish you the best of luck - bring honor to our generation of Civ4 modders and the generations that came before us!

Seems like I'm back in business as two of my requests might be done nevertheless. If Bakuel would return, all my goals could be reached.

I might also have a surprise for you soon ;)

I might also have a surprise for you soon
Sounds good! If I'd have a free wish, I'd take a Boldog-like hungarian settler, which is what I requested from Bakuel before he disappeared... Anyways, are you finally going to release your Transylvania mod?

Sounds good! If I'd have a free wish, I'd take a Boldog-like hungarian settler, which is what I requested from Bakuel before he disappeared...

I don't even know what do you mean by the Boldog-like settlers
Are they some kind of modern (19-20th century) settlers?
But another good news here: I think Bakuel will be back sooner or later
Nowadays he checks back to the forum fairly often :)
In fact his last activity is from this afternoon

Anyways, are you finally going to release your Transylvania mod?

Currently I have no plans for that
My surprise is just a minor thing, but it's also for your hungarian mod

Arpad will be my first priority when I return, as many of you know I have an affinity for the Magyar community here and I have been slacking on a lot of projects I told them I would work on. So that will be something I try to finish before I work on anything else. As far as D2 goes, I really want to finish that up and I was so close, so once I get my files back I will have the updated version, including hundreds of units I have made that are unreleased, including a really good Egyptian set that I think is much needed. I am pretty excited about it, and unlike last time I will upload all of my original stuff just in case something unforseen happens to me again. So for the first couple of weeks I will just be finalizing and releasing a lot of material. Should be fun.

I don't even know what do you mean by the Boldog-like settlers
Are they some kind of modern (19-20th century) settlers?
But another good news here: I think Bakuel will be back sooner or later
Nowadays he checks back to the forum fairly often
In fact his last activity is from this afternoon
That's good news! I might write a pm to him. BTW: Boldog in Heves is the village where my grandparents live. By saying Boldog-like settlers, I was thinking of settlers in traditional costumes typical for Boldog. Well, it's just a small village, but it's mine. At least, there was an exhibition in the Nemzeti Múzeum a few years back showing pictures from the 20s and 30s taken in Boldog. Back then, quite some western foreigners visited the village, some pictures were even used as cover imagess of foreign magazines. Based on the exhibition and the photos, a book was released, which I saw in souvenir shops, I think in Aquvincum.

Currently I have no plans for that
My surprise is just a minor thing, but it's also for your hungarian mod
Good to hear, I like surprises :goodjob:

Arpad will be my first priority when I return, as many of you know I have an affinity for the Magyar community here and I have been slacking on a lot of projects I told them I would work on. So that will be something I try to finish before I work on anything else.
And we really appreciate it!

That's good news! I might write a pm to him

Don't jinx it, he still hasn't posted in a year...
We only can silently pray that he really comes back with some of his awesome units :mischief:

Okay everyone, good news. I have successfully recovered all of my files! :goodjob:

The game is not on my computer yet, and I have an extremely busy schedule, so what I would like to do is get somebody to volunteer to "test" some of my stuff out. I have a few units I'd like to release, but before I do so I would like somebody to try them out for me. I am sure I'll get a few people, so PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Still slacking over here.

Not by choice, I lost all my disks and haven't had time to go out and purchase the game again, so that's all we are waiting on. I have a TON of original stuff on my PC that I want to get out there and tested, but before that I want to give it a test run myself, so once that is finished I am going to start releasing things. It is difficult to mod when you can't test it yourself. I am going nowhere though boys. Stay patient and I will not disappoint.

Still slacking over here.

Not by choice, I lost all my disks and haven't had time to go out and purchase the game again, so that's all we are waiting on. I have a TON of original stuff on my PC that I want to get out there and tested, but before that I want to give it a test run myself, so once that is finished I am going to start releasing things. It is difficult to mod when you can't test it yourself. I am going nowhere though boys. Stay patient and I will not disappoint.

If you don't mind Amazon, they've got Civ4 Complete for $16 at the moment.

And with my new computer all set up, I can playtest once it's ready!

You needn't the game to make your lhs. You need a man with the game and lhs from the game.

Top Bottom