• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

the celtic peacekeepers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the great storyteller Daftpanzer has returned!!!

Wow! I´ve just picked up this thread and its awesome! :D

Thank you Daftpanzer, thank you thank you. :)

Wow! Everytime I saw this in the forum, I thought for some reason it was people replying to Charis' Celetic Christmas tale, so I never bothered reading it (having already read that twice)...but tonight I was bored, and so discovered this. I'm an immediate fan, and NOW I want to buy RoN. :lol:

(Oh, and sorry for providing a false glimmer of hope that he had replied.)

Just wanted to commend you on your story Daftpanzer, excellent job!! I'm playing a game with the double your pleasure mod, on a huge earth map, empeorer lvl. Im currently in the modern age and decided to try the peacekeeper role. So it should be interesting. Never thought of doing it untill i read your post. Gives the game another new twist .

But again great story!!! Look forward to new story's from you if you decided to do it again.

And for your fanatical fans sorry to get your hopes up ;)

The thing about trying to be a peaceckeeper by attacking aggressors and defending victim nations, you'll eventually have gone to war with everyon eand you will be universally hated. :lol:

I like this story, it is very interesting and I like the pictures. Please keep posting more, you haven't done anything in a while...

*Bump*

Don't stop updating this story Daftpanzer! Everyone's patiently (or rather unpatiently) waiting for the next part of your story!

I guess this is how that whole "Jesus" thing too! :lol:

j/k Don't strike me with thunder, YHWH! :cry:

Best story ever!
I was just aimlessly reading through the forum when i found this thread. You stole 2 hours of my office-time :)
Please Daft, you are doing a great job, please continue asap!

Edit: Yes, i registered Nov 2003 and this is my first post. One more reason to continue this story ;)

Daft rocks, come back with your creative genius

Need... More... Celtic... Peacekeeper... Story... :twitch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom