• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

the celtic peacekeepers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Commander said:
The thing about trying to be a peaceckeeper by attacking aggressors and defending victim nations, you'll eventually have gone to war with everyon eand you will be universally hated. :lol:

much like america......... :crazyeye: :sad:

yes its a picture that goes into the civ art directory

search for that file in the civ directory...im not sure where it goes right of the top of my head :)

I say, gentlemen, let's bombard Daft with spam mail with concealed herbonukes that will make trees grow all over his house and destroy the roof. :)

*notices that people begin to look at him strangely*

What? It's not as if I said anything weird...

das said:
I say, gentlemen, let's bombard Daft with spam mail with concealed herbonukes that will make trees grow all over his house and destroy the roof.

yeah, but if we do that, then there is a chance the trees destroy the computer, which means he will never post again

das said:
I say, gentlemen, let's bombard Daft with spam mail with concealed herbonukes that will make trees grow all over his house and destroy the roof. :)

Uhhhhhhhhh...........we could just find a forum he's on and yell at him until he posts again.........

Uhhhhhhhhh...........we could just find a forum he's on and yell at him until he posts again.........

What do you think you guys are doing now? :lol:

Damn You Daft! Why do you mock us!?! :wallbash: :mad:

maybe he has a life

or maybe it takes time to do such a detailed game of civ3?

or maybe both?

i really want to see the next update but if hes busy, hes busy......

I know the chances of me getting an anwser are slim, but Deft, how did you edit the game so you kept the culture of a city when you captured it. I looked through all the Edit Rules menus in the CivEdit program to make scns and couldn't find it. Is it in the programing of the game or something? Is there a mod I can get to get it so culture is not lost when I capture a city?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

BTW! GREAT story! I love the screenshots overall creativness of the story! All other stories are judged from this single masterpiece. (to me anyways!) :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Merci.

Well fellow Daft-Fanatics or as I say, Dafters, the longer Daft takes the better the update right? Right?! :confused:

Oh and I have decided to put the Daftpanzer link in my sig (like espirito) to show my daft pride.

WeaponX said:
Well fellow Daft-Fanatics or as I say, Dafters, the longer Daft takes the better the update right? Right?! :confused:

Oh and I have decided to put the Daftpanzer link in my sig (like espirito) to show my daft pride.

Yes! Of course! The longer we wait, the better it shall be! And if I could figure out how to get a sig, then I could too put a link to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom