The demo has a second map.

Yea, I found the monastary to. However, I did not find the gold artifact. That would be a huge boost.

On another side note I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I have two profiles on my PS3 and each keeps their own seperate game files and such. On one profile when I start as the Eggys they have the Orcale like everyone else describes. On the second profile they start with the Hanging Gardens instead. While I'd rather build the hanging gardens later on, the extra pop in your starting city can help quite a bit. I'm able to research right of the bat instead of having to wait 10 turns or delay my warriors for 10 turns.

Yea, I found the monastary to. However, I did not find the gold artifact. That would be a huge boost.

On another side note I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I have two profiles on my PS3 and each keeps their own seperate game files and such. On one profile when I start as the Eggys they have the Orcale like everyone else describes. On the second profile they start with the Hanging Gardens instead. While I'd rather build the hanging gardens later on, the extra pop in your starting city can help quite a bit. I'm able to research right of the bat instead of having to wait 10 turns or delay my warriors for 10 turns.

The wonder is random as far as I can tell, Ive never had the Gardens appear, but I have had Stone Henge,and a few others. Like I said(on the last page) the demo Egyptian starting Oracle seems buggy to me,anyone else?

Top Bottom