The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty then. I'll send the request to Plotinus tomorrow at the latest. In the mean time, tally up what's broken so you know what -and where- to fix. I don't want this to take more than a couple of days.

Ok guys, threads open. Shall we go over what needs fixing and/or backup in the event imageshack goes bonkers?

Cool, it's fixed. I'm gonna go read through the thread now and look for Red X's.

GO!! GO!! GO!!

Report back here when done. I've sent a message to kulade but he hasn't logged in since the 30th. Hopefully he'll respond before we close shop.

I don't think any of my comics are missing. I can't really tell. :/ There's a lot of pages to look at.

Regardless, I don't have the comics on me.

All mine seem to be in order. I don't really have the time to check...

Tailless has them all saved anyway. Good idea since Photobucket for me is nearing the bandwidth limit

Here is the Grand List of Posts I found with missing images, with the poster's name in parentheses, as well as which Image in the post it was if there was more than one. I've probably missed a few. Most of them are Love's, kulade's, or kill fire's, but not all of them. Most of the 2007 Christmas Episodes are missing. Pretty much everything by kulade, Love, and kill fire is gone, and there's a long strech early in the thread in which most of tailless's and e350tb's comics are Red X's. There's a couple that I don't really expect to get fixed, and those aren't really ones we'd be missing if they weren't fixed. I'll fix mine once I can get on the computer that has all my comics saved on it. Anyway:

Post #3 is missing a couple of the images of people's past avatars, if that matters.

Post #16 (Love)
Post #23 (Love)
Post #29 (Love)
Post #35 (Love, Both Images)
Post #44 (Thorvald, the Second Image)
Post #49 (Love, Both Images)
Post #53 (Love, Both Images)
Post #63 (kulade, Both Images)
Post #73 (kulade)
Post #79 (kulade)
Post #83 (e350tb)
Post #87 (kulade)
Post #92 (Love)
Post #101 (Perfection)
Post #104 (kill fire)
Post #123 (kulade)
Post #141 (kulade)
Post #196 (kill fire)
Post #208 (tailless)
Post #209 (e350tb)
Post #252 (azzaman)
Post #273 (kill fire)
Post #285 (tailless)
Post #304 (kulade)
Post #307 (CivGeneral)
Post #313 (tailless)
Post #323 (kulade)
Post #338 (tailless)
Post #340 (kulade)
Post #347 (kulade)
Post #358 (kulade)
Post #369 (lord joakim)
Post #375 (e350tb)
Post #420 (e350tb)
Post #442 (kulade, Both Images)
Everything Symphony D posted, but I don't expect him to re-upload that...
Post #445 (CivGeneral)
Post #454 (tailless)
Post #476 (choxorn)
Post #504 (CivGeneral)
Post #519 (tailless)

Post #535 (e350tb, the First Image)
Post #546 (Kan)
Post #561 (tailless)
Post #576 (e350tb, Both Images)
Post #607 (mythmonster)
Post #634 (Perfection)
Post #665 (Charles Li/Terrence/Whatever The Hell His Name Is)
Post #681 (e350tb)
Post #706 (e350tb, the Second Image)
Post #746 (Love)
Post #783 (CivGeneral)
Post #1174 (Charles Li/Terrence/Whatever The Hell His Name Is)
Post #1193 (e350tb)- But this one was always like this, and Perfy posted a working version two posts later, so it's not like it matters.
Post #1222 (e350tb)
Post #1232 (Captain2) Not actually a Red X, but deleted by Photobucket.
Post #1245 (Captain2) Same as above
Post #1357 (Perfection)

I cant guarantee that I would have anything on file when I was on my old gaming laptop :(.

In other news. I came across a beret and reskinned it. As well as got off my lazy bum to generate a rouster for both Alpha and Beta teams of S.T.A.R.S. (along with giving Ashley some airtime instead of poking at TVtropes all day :p). Note the Beta team is set as more or less the Cavalry to come in to save the day when my team gets clusterbummed. Until then, Beta team would me more or less my communications link back to base.

Spoiler Mama mea, its NOT a spoiler :

S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team

(Right to left: Jill Valentine, CivGeneral, Ayane, Marsha Conrad, Amanda Lockheart)

S.T.A.R.S. Beta Team

(Right to left: Coach, Rebecca Chambers (Next to Jill Valentine), Major Kusanagi (Next to CivGeneral), Tina Hitachi, Ashley Graham)

(Note: On non-cerimonial/formal occasions. Jill and I would still be wearing our berets)

As for the skinning of Rhiza, I shall get to it momentarily.

Yeah, there's a few that are just lost forever. Just look through your hard drives and photobucket/whatever accounts so that we can try and find and fix as many of these as possible.

I'll keep that post updated every once in a while with those that remain broken and those that have been fixed, slashing out the fixed ones.

Post #307 (CivGeneral)
Post #445 (CivGeneral)
Post #504 (CivGeneral)
Post #783 (CivGeneral)

I'm afraid to say that these comics are lost forever due because they were deleted when I had to reformat and reinstall windows sometime long ago on my old gaming laptop (The one that ate video cards) :(.

Alright, I've fixed 208 and 285 so far. Post 285 turned out to be the Christmas special, and as I couldn't find the file I made another comic in its place. It's not exactly faithful to the original, but I hope you like it. :)

I'll probably do something similar for the rest of my missing comics as well, if I can't find the original.

Snap dawg!

Did you just make Marsha black?
No I did not. She's still a Caucasian. It's the lighting of the map.

Another new character? Never seen her before
She's just a beta character. More than likely she's not going to make any appearances, if that is going to bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom