The End of Han: The Three Kingdoms

What's this RL game you talking about? You get the latest expansion or something?
Real Life: Hectic Day?:crazyeye:

also try to convince king Yi to make An Ding the new capital

I actually tend to agree with this. An Ding is in the centre of our empire, and perfectly appropriate to house our centre of administration.

Let it be so.

Well, then I obviously order the construction of the palace in An Ding.
I at first wanted to post some arguments (including the fact that it was in the centre of our empire), but my internet connection was down that day and I had to use an iPad, which is very annoying to type on. But as you've already agreed, it doesn't matter anymore.

Why when i died this game also died?

Also :bump:

Christos is so epic, his dead caused the whole story to die.

The Chronicles of Kongming​

All things, good and evil, must come to an end. Thus my life draws to a close. Who now shall record Liangzhou's history? I cannot say. Let us merely know that in spite of my failure to mark down her history, Liangzhou and her glorious King Yi live on, and, one way or other, are surely making their mark on China's noble history.
These are the Chronicles of Kongming, Final Volume.

Well, this is the end of the End of Han: The Three Kingdoms! Many thanks to everyone who played, and I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. An unavoidable error popped up in the game, so I'm afraid the game is dead. But, before the end, we still ought to have a victory list.

1. Chen Yi, with 285 Prestige. Chen Yi, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Taizong of Tang!
2. Shao Yu, with 240 Prestige. Shao Yu, you have displayed the leadership skills of Qin Shi Huang!
3. Lobsang, with 150 Prestige. Lobsang, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Wu of Han!
4. Nigh Ture, with 130 Prestige. Nigh Ture, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Gaozu of Han!
5. Strizu Hao, with 115 Prestige. Strizu Hao, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Taizu of Song!
6. Li Hao Shi, with 100 Prestige. Li Hao Shi, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Wu of Jin!
7. Fang Zi-An, with 25 Prestige. Fang Zi-An, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor You of Zhou!
8. Christos Lee, with 50 Prestige. Christos Lee, you have displayed the leadership skills of Emperor Xian of Han!

The Poetry of Li Hao Shi:

As the Autumn leaf falls down
So comes the winter cold
Yet Spring's promise is unbound
As Summer's Virtue is untold

The fate of the world
Balances on the bamboo pole
Oh! But with the rocking of the boat
By those much too bold...
Death will take his limitless toll
And weave himself a fresh skin coat

As the blood-stained Sun rises
To the rampaging of demons
Christos will receive surprises
When his devils ignore his summons

All have a place in this land
The heaven, the Earth, the Man
Against the usurpers, we must band
To stand upright as the Han

As the walls down crumble
Down upon Li Jue's Head
As he runs in fear it rumbles
The rebel soldiers down fall dead

Men of Liangzhou through the gap
Dashing apart shades of black
Seeing through each and every trap
Emperor Xian's gratitude will not lack

Finally, I'm starting a new game soon. This one will be played with Rise of Mankind - Yoshi's Earth. It's called Thundering Earth and Roaring Water.

I had a great time playing this.

Aw... I always looked forward to these, but I guess the situation just can't be helped.

Thank you for hosting to begin with, and I hope things work out better for you on the technical end! ^_^;

Thanks for hosting! Hope to see another Caragus feud up soon, I like your style :cooool:

Top Bottom