The First Civilization V Anarchy Game

Sparthage

Fighting Tyranny
Several years ago there was a trend in the Civ4 forums. This trend was Anarchy Games, games in which people could come in and order a player to do crazy things. This trend eventually died off. Earlier this year, I began a Civ3 Anarchy Game (See My Sig) which is nearing completion. Part of this is because of rules that I imposed early on, but later repealed in the interest of keeping the game going.

Now I am announcing that after I complete the Civ3 edition of this madness, I will begin one in Civ5. There are only 5 rules.
1.) No issuing orders that will end the game (aka. Abandon Game, Gift All Cities, or Delete Starting Settler)
2.) No contradicting others orders (aka. Player 1 orders DoW on Greece, Player 2 orders Pact of Cooperation with Greece)
3.) No Delete unit orders. You can order me into a stupid battle, but not to delete the unit for no gain whatsoever.
4.) No giving orders that won't matter for over 10 turns (exception: Game Settings)
5.) Please post your orders in bold. It helps me to remember the orders, and avoid any contradicting orders. (Added Dec. 12, 2010)
6.) Really, this is a note. There are to be no diplomatic orders, as we cannot speak to foreign leaders in an always war game. (Added Dec. 15, 2010)
7.) Players may revoke their own orders, and no one else's if I have not given an update yet. (Added Dec. 15, 2010)

I will possible add orders as situations arise. Of course, since the game hasn't officially started, you can give me orders for the game settings instead.

All Game Settings w/ Options:
Difficulty Level: Emperor
Civilization: Germany (Bismark)
Enemy Civilizations: All that I have (Including SPAIN and the INCA)
City States: Max
Map Type (Islands, Pangea, Continents, Earth): Huge Pangaea
Map Specifications (Rainfall, etc.): High rainfall and sea levels

Game Speed: Marathon
Other Game Conditions (Random Personalities, etc.): Always War, Raging Barbarians, Classical Age Start

NO MORE ORDERS FOR SETTINGS AVAILABLE

MAY THE MADNESS BEGIN!

edit: I don't have the Babylon DLC, and don't have any mods installed.

Spoiler :
This is also my 1,000th Post!
Thanks to all of the members with whom I've cooperated with over the past year!

I order that all civs must be used, DLCs included if you have them.

Edit: Read your disclaimer. So basically everyone including ghengis.

Can I give more than one order?

They would be: raging barbs, Marathon speed, Huge Map, Pangaea, Always War. But If it's just one, go with raging barbs.

Maximum number of city states!
And start in the Classical Age!

Looking forward to this thread! :)

The Civ 3 game was fun, I look forward to this, but only subbing for now.

I order you to build three warriors before anything else.

You must make orders bold.

You must make orders bold.
Ah, thank you for reminding me. I'd like all future orders to be in bold (it makes things much easier for me, and helps avoid my forgetting of the rules.

If you can, select "Random" for all remaining settings. If you can't, use your own judgement on whatever's left.

That should enable you to get the game started :)

Conquer the first city state you meet, declare war on them immediately.

As soon as your second city is founded, you must build whichever available building has the highest upkeep cost for every other build in that city.

As soon as your second city is founded, you must build whichever available building has the highest upkeep cost for every other build in that city.
Alright, well then. I will accept this order, but please do not post orders that will not be applicable for a long time. A settler, would be #5 in our quene if someone was to add one right now.

Top Bottom