The Fresh Prince of the Wasteland

Copaczin

Philosophical, Creative
(Please Read This Thread first so you understand what I'm talking about)

Schlols.

Schlols never change.

Neither does war.

(I think they're kind of related.)

Anyway...

Once upon a time, over 150 years ago, there existed the Great Egyptian Empire* (Adjectives may have been altered). Their power and splendor were unmatched, and their rulers; Copaczin, Cheeseburgers, and a spiritual entity known as the Cat of a Thousand Nyans, were revered as Gods. In the early years of the twentieth century, however, life in Egypt began to change. A process known as global warming caused lush farmland to turn to desert seemingly at random, and the resources of the Egyptian stockpiles began to dwindle. Riots stormed the cities, and with the soldiers away fighting Celts, the Egyptian Government had no choice* (Common sense may have been altered) but to launch nuclear missiles on everybody.

Also, that game kind of became terrible, drawn out, and boring.

But it, was not, as some had predicted, the end of Humanity, or Schlols for that matter. Some Egyptians, Celts, Mali, and even a few Incans survived the spears of Nuclear devastation the decimated the landscape. And as long as there are Humans left on the planet, there will be war.

And where there is war, there will be Schlols.

Because they never change.

They totally don't.

Presenting:

Spoiler :

That right folks. Now with more Schlols, more fail, and more MS Paint Promos (I seriously need to learn how to use Photoshop), The adventure will continue as soon as I decide to write the first update. The game is already in progress, so expect something soon!

And by soon, I mean right now.

*Ahem*

Welcome to Fury Road, the mod that transports you to wondrous Post-Apocalyptia. Namely, the one created by a certain Mali king launching nukes at EVERYONE. This is also my first ever Prince game :D. Seeing as I have a few Deity games under my belt, I decided to give 1 notch above my actual level a try.

Luckily for the Egyptians, (unluckily for everyone else) a select group of government officials prepared for the inevitable nuclear holocaust. They took shelter in a massive, 400 square foot underground vault, located a full fifteen feel below the surface. This mighty sanctuary protected them from the horrors of fire and fallout, and, after 150 years (in the year 2070), they were ready to make their way up to the surface.

The Egyptian Enclave was born.

The old/new government was quick to establish a shelter for itself, and a group of (un)lucky survivors were armed with whatever was lying around at the time and told to travel to the old military bases, looking for old-world technology.

Spoiler :

A shining beacon of civilization.

The expeditionary party continued north for several miles, finding a construction sire, and agricultural facility, and a small arms factory. This crucial information was sent back to the fledgling town to begin work on restoring old world technology.

Spoiler :

Incredible luck with goody huts.

The stage was set to rebuild society anew! No more fear, no more wars, no more....

Spoiler :

:eek:

...Oh....

...Oh Dear...

Attachments

• FreshPrince1.jpg
    FreshPrince1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 584
  • Civ4ScreenShot0316.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0316.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 583
  • Civ4ScreenShot0317.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0317.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 567
  • Civ4ScreenShot0318.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0318.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Civ4ScreenShot0323.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0323.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 563
  • Civ4ScreenShot0325.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0325.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 550
  • Civ4ScreenShot0326.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0326.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 546
  • Civ4ScreenShot0327.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0327.JPG
    256.6 KB · Views: 559
haha Nice sequel :lol:

What Mod is this btw??

Yesss! It begins again!

That mod looks AWESOME :D

:mischief: I read that....didn't I??? yeah I read that :p

This looks interesting. Subbed.

No. the survivors forgot they originally were Egyptians, just as they have forgotten every thing else...

Actually, I'm sure that's the New Holy Roman Empire Capital, am I correct?
(I just got the mod. Suggest you do the same)
EDIT: I'm only Partially Correct, the Civilization is New Holy Rome but you renamed the capital from New Richmond to Ulm.

Great start!

Looks great. :D

Update Time!

Spoiler :

FURAH.

When we last left off, our intrepid scouts had been eaten by Copa-knows-what. That was pretty much the most exiting thing that had happened in the wasteland, since the rest of the Egyptian Enclave was trying to re-domesticate pigs.

Spoiler :

"I'll teach this pig to trust me by beating it repeatedly with a hammer!"

It also seemed that the world was finally starting to heal the damage left by Global Nuking. The vast desert that dominated the landscape seemed to be receding, as plant life, now unafraid of atomic fire, began to regrow. Governments, as well, began to make a return, as the Enclave set up a small Bureaucracy to handle affairs in the tiny city-state.The world seemed to be at peace.

Spoiler :

Things were actually starting to look up.

Alas, this was not to be. The expeditionary force being eaten by 10-foot Spiders was only a warning of what was coming next. A great force was stirring in the west- revealing to the Enclave once and for all that they were not the only ones who survived. A foe far greater than any before witnessed had arrived to destroy Mankind's last vestige of Civilization....

Hipsters.

Spoiler :

Seen here apparently going through a "Biker" phase.

They came in droves, through the forests west of Ulm. They came with axes, looking for some poor soul's life to ruin. Okay, maybe they were more like Punks, but really, they're all angsty 20-somethings. Regardless of what one would call these delinquents, the Enclave doesn't talk smack about someone without doing something about it. A group of survivors, dubbed the "1st infantry", were sent into the forests northwest of the settlement to lure the attackers into an ambush. The initial wave was beaten back, but the arrival of Punk reinforcements forced them back inside Ulm's boundaries.

Spoiler :

"Go back to Los Angeles."

Meanwhile, a permanent garrison was levee'd named the "1st Guardian." They would ensure that the settlement itself would always have a force to fend off a Hipster raid.

Spoiler :

Or Punk, whatever you call them.

However, for every raid stopped three more invaded Enclave territory. The situation looked hopeless. The defenders were armed with crowbars and riot shields against an enemy that outnumbered with four to one. The Enclave needed leadership, and it needed it now. There was only one person in recorded history who had lost his scout right at the start of the game and then went up against a full-scale invasion. There was only one person who could take the reigns of power now.

Mobutu.

Spoiler :

Pictured: A Bause.

The Enclave vested its power in the former Congolese leader. Could he fight off the largest counterculture invasion since Burning Man? Could he save Ulm? Could he make the wasteland a place of life once again?

Only one thing was clear.

He wasn't going to be defeated again.

Attachments

• FreshPrince2.jpg
    FreshPrince2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 486
  • Civ4ScreenShot0328.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0328.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 490
  • Civ4ScreenShot0329.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0329.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 490
  • Civ4ScreenShot0331.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0331.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 497
  • Civ4ScreenShot0332.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0332.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 473
  • Civ4ScreenShot0334.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0334.JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 474
  • Civ4ScreenShot0333.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0333.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 460
  • Mobutu2.jpg
    Mobutu2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 458
Awesome.

I was killing hipster punks before it was cool.

Top Bottom