The Great Siege of France

Mr.Snuggles

Chieftain
Alright I am going to start my story again, sorry for dissapointing you guys last time but I had other stuff to do, now that I back, I am going to start a story using the road to war on the french perspective of WW2 in a unpredictable setting which things gonna happen either way and also probably not using screenshots since I dont know how to get screenshots for my game, anyways enjoy

By the way I will also change nations just in case I am about to lose and I am using the 1939 scenario.

July 1st, 1939- During the morning, When President De Gaulle just woke up and had some breakfast, the General of the French Armed Forces ran to him to tell him important news.

General- Mr. President sir I need to talk to you.
De Gaulle- Yes General, any important news with our military forces?
General- Yes sir we managed to get about 12,000 more troops for defense, also I propose we get all infantry in fortified positions for expected german attack in Alsace-Lorraine.
De Gaulle-Alright General and also you are in full command of defense so whatever strategy, position your holding I already approve, the only thing we will discuss if either about our type of defeat with germany, or type of of victory against germany, is that understood?
General- Yes sir
De Gaulle-Good, now let me read my papers please
General- Understood sir

July 18th, 1939

Lieutenant Travis- General I need to talk to you
General- Yes Lieutenant what do you need?
Lieutenant- we have a new recruit from the United States that is actually french and he speaks french too.
General- interesting, put him in in our military base in Metz, we need more troops there
Lieutenant- Yes sir

Meanwhile later on the recruit named Louis which goes to his bunk meets a couple of older recruits named Andre, Antoine, and Marc

Andre- Hey recruit whats your name?
Louis- Louis sir
Andre-Aren't you that american recruit people been talking about.
Louis- Yes
Andre- Why are you in the French miltary scumbag
Louis- I am in because I am supporting my country

Andre- You american scum should go back to your own country, we dont need your help
Louis- I am not a full american you ass, I am even more french than you
Marc-ooooh
Antoine- ooooh
Andre- Not with that whore of a mother your not
Louis- Say that in my face you bastard
Andre- Not with that whore of a mother your not(in his face)

Then Louis threw the first punch right into his nose and he got a nosebleed, second punch in next 2 seconds to his face again but to his eye( he got a black eye later) and kicked him in his groin, ending the fight. Louis then spit on him, calling him a animal then deserves to die. The officer stepped in the barracks seeing this fight end called security and made sure there wasn't a fight ever again.

Officer-There is a lot of explaining to do, first who started the fight
Andre- Louis, he is a evil american who defiles are barracks with his feet....
Officer- Enough Andre now why was this fight started
Louis- Its because he called my mother a whore and called me a scumbag
Officer- What! Andre, do you have any explaining for this, He is Lieing sir like an american scumbag...
Officer Andre you are now demoted to private now,
Andre- Fine

With the talk done, Louis then goes to bed happy with the results and makes new friends with Marc and Antoine few days later

I got bad news folks, my rtw game crashed while I was continuing the story so I cant get my files back, anyways i will start fresh with a new better story, sorry again folks but you know :(

Top Bottom