The Hand of Power (Rollplaying Diplogame)

That's fantastic! Thanks for organizing this. I'd love to be involved. G&K seems like it's going to be perfect for this.

Ok sweet. I've played around with the G&K mechanics a bit, and I'm sure I can have fun with this (and play in a way so you guys have fun too!)

Do we know if you can DoF and denounce in MP? If we can't, some of the CS reactions will be lost (and Sweden can't use half of its UA).

Ok sweet. I've played around with the G&K mechanics a bit, and I'm sure I can have fun with this (and play in a way so you guys have fun too!)

Do we know if you can DoF and denounce in MP? If we can't, some of the CS reactions will be lost (and Sweden can't use half of its UA).

Yes you can DoF, and why would you need denouncement in multiplayer?

Are all the spots taken? I was trying to set up a very similar thing myself but have not been able to get enough players together.

Is there any possibility we can have more than 8 players in this game? There seems to be a lot of interest for it.

One of these days, Kyp may resurface.

But keep your eyes peeled on the boards. I think there's one more GMR game I'd like to start...and I'm thinking 12 player (if that's the max)....

Waiting for my G&K to work, having problems with it and have contacted support. (*long patient look @ support*)

So until then my glorious plan here is on hold, but with all the interest we may need to create 2 of these games :)

what kind of problem are you having? When I initially got G&K I had a problem getting it to actually work as well -- turned out restarting steam did the trick.

I never had a problem with G+K, downloaded it the morning after, ran it, and it worked perfectly. :sad:

This sounds incredibly fun, and I'd very much like to play, assuming there is still space in the game. Adding a roleplaying aspect to CiV seems like a brilliant idea.

I just created an account to get in on this game, what do I have to do to get involved? This sounds exciting!

So is this ever happening? I'm in no hurry, just wondering if the ball is still rolling or not.

The ball is on hold, due to circumstances beyond kyp's control. It will start, but it may take a while.

if there's room, I would be up for this. Hope whatever problem there was gets fixed soon :3

If this ever gets rolling, and there's still room, I'd definitely like in as well. This sounds like a really fun idea!

Top Bottom