The Humble Music Bundle - With Baba Yetu

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
Many people here will probably know the Humble Indie Bundle. It is a pack of games, which consists mostly of DRM free indie games, and are sold with no concrete price, you rather pay as much as you want.
The Humble Indie Bundle offers now another package: The Humble Music Bundle. 5 music albums are sold, and you decide about how much you want to pay. The highlight for the Civ community is probably that the bundle includes Christopers Tin's Grammy award winning album "Calling All Dawns" with Civilization 4's title track "Baba Yetu".
If you pay more than the average user, you also get a 6th album for free. Please note that you can also decide how much of the payment goes to charity organisations and how much to the artists.
The bundle will be available for the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for this news hint to civforum.de :).

Thanks so much for this J. There are people including myself in parts of the world who are out of the main flow of the cultural river that connects the west coast of the USA and Europe and although we are out of the main flow of that river, we want to join in too so thanks :)
Cheers

This is not spam. This is making you discover one of the greatest living composers in the world: Search in Youtube for Two Steps From Hell

I saw this a few days ago. I'd say it was worth it for Calling All Dawns (which I already owned, and am a big fan of) alone, but if you throw in a bit of Jonathan Coulton, it's great.

I'm slowly working my way through all the albums, and I'm not disappointed so far. It is hard to be disappointed when it's pay-what-you-want, anyway.

Thanks for the coverage. I was actually thinking about getting Calling All Dawns in FLAC just a few days ago; only had CD and MP3 at that time. Now, with this bundle, I have that and also a lot of new music to discover. A pleasant coincidence, I'd say. :)

Top Bottom