The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

Just grabbed Prototype yesterday. Definitely a unique game and worth playing. BTW whats up, I got CIV 4 last week which is how I found this forum. Always loved the TW series, but my computer cant play empires.

Just grabbed Prototype yesterday. Definitely a unique game and worth playing. BTW whats up, I got CIV 4 last week which is how I found this forum. Always loved the TW series, but my computer cant play empires.

Welcome.
I tried prototype at a friends place, pretty fun, but if Im going to pick it up, ill wait until it halves in price at least.

Welcome Zero V, hope you like it here.

I've got a new game, called real life. It's mostly good, but sometimes it sucks.
There's a definite lack of video games in it for me at the moment, and I kind of miss it.

In all seriousness, Prototype looks awesome, but waiting for a price drop too.

Thanks for the welcomes!
My real life game is broken, bugged, someone hacked it and made it FUBAR(really my life is FUBAR).

Actually I am a body builder lol. Got an account over on anabolicminds. I spend 1.5-2 hours a day in the gym, my game time is well earned!

Balance is the best thing in life. All things in moderation. Save for new games, play the hell out of em for 2 days, then forget about em for a month. ^.^ Civ 4 is actually one of my new games, I am addicted but pretty ******ed in it at the moment. I havent won a game yet since I left chieftain.

BTW genocidicbunny, I love he sig. I actually know how to deal with an AK47. Gun lover for life.

Just got Metroid Prime 3, but I am pretty terrible at using the Wiimote.

Just got Rockband 2 for the Wii. Played it for the first time last night, had a blast!!!

I got Evil Genius on Steam the other day. It is so fun! Setting up traps to kill snoopy investigators and spies, alerting drones to intruders. I hope they make an Evil Genius 2!

I bought battlefield bad company on 360 for 15 bucks and the single player is so easy. Basically because your almost immortal.

However i enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah, multiplayer is what it's all about with Battlefield.

I remember playing BF 1942 years ago though, the AI in that game was so comically inept that it was actually quite a good laugh to just play the single player and mess around with the hilariously awful bots. :lol:

Bought Wolfenstein 3D off PSN the other day. Was fun to try it out as i've never played this classic before. But i'm not sure if i'll ever get around to finish it.

I went to a yard sale which had a bunch of games for about a dollar each. Picked up:

SimAnt
SimEarth
SimFarm
SimCity 2000
SimIsle
Lemonade Tycoon.

I already have physical copies of SimEarth, SimCity 2K, and SimIsle but can't hurt to have duplicates :)

Just bought Anno 1404 for the PC...

http://anno.uk.ubi.com/pc/

It does see to be an awesome game but I do wish that the manual went into a little more detail.

I was thinking of getting this at some point. I'm also trying to find a good recent relatively realistic racing game. I guess I should just wait for the next Gran Turismo? ...

I also am going to get Sacred 2 soon, it's got wildly stupid DRM and its reviews are either zeros or tens. But I'm a huge Diablo fanboy and I can't wait for D3 to come out, must slay mobs and get random items and loots. Now. I also hear the gameworld is huge. Well. anyway...

Yeah, multiplayer is what it's all about with Battlefield.

I remember playing BF 1942 years ago though, the AI in that game was so comically inept that it was actually quite a good laugh to just play the single player and mess around with the hilariously awful bots. :lol:

Same for BFV!

However, if you are a sniper they have X-ray and infrared vision. Like, unless you're over 250m away, or have friendlies nearby, they will kill you instantly... They see right through every hiding spot possible :sad:

yeah and the worst part being that they snipe you with bazookas:rolleyes: on the other hand it makes the game just a tad more badass than it is already.

Fun test: try and sit in the copula in a tank in either bf:'42 or bf:V:p

Top Bottom