The key for all rushers that fail a rush

MorteEterna

Prince
Well, I wouldn't write a guide for a rusher, that would be too long, so I write a guide to how to kill enemies if you have not rushed any players/AI's capitals/cities. If you have about 5-6 cities you only need 2 of them to produce units, and now I will write what I do in case I haven't killed my enemy/s.

You need a city with at least those resources:

2 Grasslands
2 Plains
2 Forests (3 if possible)

If you haven't grasslands, at least try to get a city with 3 plains, and if you can 3 plains and 1 grassland.
If you want a huge production, build the hanging gardens when you have a population of at least 10, so you would have a production equal to a catapult each turn (that is huge to have early).
If you can't have this city, build a city with 2 forests and 2 grasslands (or 3). Use the irrigation if possible to grow until you have 6 pop. Now build barracks and start building units with this city and another one, you will have here a production of 8.

Start building a lot of legions and as fast as possible, while other cities build defences, buildings, or if that's possible, other legions. If that's possible with other cities get as soon as possible religion, or try to research that technology before you move your units into the city you want to attack.

When you have now at least 8-10 armies of legions, attack your enemy, come into his territory and now he can't build units to defend himself in very few turns. If you aren't sure, move also units behind his cities to press him. Those 10 armies will make him moving units to the front maybe, and an attack behind his cities will break him. Now your legions will have an attack of 13,5 and it means you are unstoppable (unless he use aztecs and he has more than an archer army, but in that case you have to use catapults). If possible, build samurai castle in your mega city with hanging gardens or use a great builder and your legions will have an attack of 18.

Now you have won your battle. You will never fail if you build those fast, and if he has hoplites and you aren't sure use catapults.

If there are questions, you can write here.

Top Bottom