The LAMEST jokes you can think of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Because it died.
Why did the banana fall out of the tree? It was in the monkey's mouth.

Why did the baby fall out of the tree? It was stapled to the monkey.

What's worse then swinging a baby on a rope? Stopping it with a shovel.

What else is worse then swinging a baby on a rope? Cutting the rope.

I'm the king of dead baby jokes.

what's worse than hanging 10 dead babies from a tree

hanging one dead baby from 10 trees

There's these two French Legionnaires in the desert, and they've been separated from their unit and are lost. They've been wandering for several days without water, and are nearly resigned to the fact that they will soon die from dehydration, when as they reach the top of a sand dune, they see a big, bustling market laid out before them. Naturally, they can't believe their eyes and think it's a mirage, but as they draw closer, they can hear the stallholders' cries, and they eventually reach the market and realize that it's really there.

So the legionnaires rush up to the first stall and cry to the stallholder, "Stallholder, we have been traveling in the desert for many days, and have had no water. We shall surely die soon unless you have some you can sell us water - tell us, do you have any for us?" The stallholder shook his head and replied "I'm sorry, French legionnaire type people, but all I have to sell is bowls full of jelly, topped with custard and cream, and lovingly sprinkled with chocolate flakes ".

The legionnaires look at each other, mildly surprised, and move on to the next stall, where they ask the stallholder, "Mr. purveyor of fine foodstuffs and the like, we have been traveling through the desert for days, deprived of the necessary beverages which
are required for survival. We shall surely die soon, unless you can
sell us some skins of water." The stallholder looked at them embarrassed, and confessed "Gentlemen, tragic as I admit it is, I
have no water at all ...all I have to sell is this large bowl of jelly topped with custard and cream and sprinkled with chocolate flakes, with a little cocktail cherry in the middle at the top - there," he said, pointing out the glazed cherry. "I cannot help you..".

The legionnaires look at each other in desperation, and run on to the next stall, where they demand of the stallholder, "Look mate," (cos they'd stopped talking funny all of a sudden) "we need water or we'll die. We've been traveling without water for days and need some now. Do you have any you can sell us?" The stallholder looked at his curl-ended shoes in shame as he
confessed, "Sorry, fellas, all I have to sell you is a bowl of jelly, with custard, cream and chocolate flakes. I can't help you.

I'll have to condemn you to a long and lingering death by dehydration." The legionnaires were really worried by this point, and they went through the market, stall by stall, asking each stallholder whether they had any water they could sell them, and thus save their lives, but each stallholder gave the same reply, all they had to sell was a bowl of jelly with cream, custard and chocolate flakes.
Dejected and resigned to their grim fate, the legionnaires left the
desert market and walked off into the setting sun. As they did so,
one turned to the other and said, "That was really odd - a big
market in the middle of nowhere, and all they sold was bowls of jelly with custard, cream and chocolate flakes." The other turned
to face his companion and replied,

"Yes, it really was a trifle bazaar".

What's the difference between 10 dead babies and 10 new Mercedes?

I don't have 10 new Mercedes in my garage.

Two muffins were sitting on a counter. One looks to the other and says "How've you been today?" The other screams "AH! A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Originally posted by Xi 12

:lol: I wish I had 10 new Mercedes.(and no, I don't have any dead babies)

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.

:lol: I wish I had 10 new Mercedes.(and no, I don't have any dead babies)

I'm not greedy
I'd even settle for a mere five:

-Mercedes McLaren SLR
-Mercedes CL55 AMG
-Maybach 62
-Mercedes CLK-GTR
-Mercedes S600

This man wants to build his dog a dog house so he creates a plan and decides he needs 99 bricks. So he goes to the hardware store and asks the clerk, how much are bricks. The Clerk says "You can get 1 for five dolloars or 100 brick for 50 dollors." The man decides to get 100 bricks, because it is more economicaly wise (big word). As he's leaving how does he get rid of the brick?

He throws it over his shoulder!

Wait I'm not done.

This man is riding an airplane to boston next to this lady with a really loud rat dog. The man ask the lady to shut the dog up and she says she'll try. The dog doesn't shut up so the man says "If you don't make that dog shut up I'll start smoking!" The lady says "I can't, I'm sorry." So the guy lights up a cigerrette and the lady says "Can you please stop smoking, I have asthma." The guy says "I'll stop smoking whe you shut that dog up." The two keep arguing until the flight attendant comes up and asks 'What's the matter here?" Theguys says "This l;ady won't make that stupid dog shut up!" And the lady says "He won't stop smoking and I have asthma." So the flight attendant takes the cigerrette and the dog and throws them out the window. When the plane lands in Boston, what's on the Wing?

A brick!!!

I'm the king of dead baby jokes.

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a Ferrari? I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

EDIT: Argh he posted it already.

:p

On topic:

What do farmers use to figure out how many cows they have? A Cowculator.

Edit: You edited... :rolleyes:

What did one hamster say to another?

Nothing, hamsters can't talk!

What did Helen Keller say in her autobiography?

Nothing, Helen Keller couldn't talk!

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop. *rim shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom