The last moronic totally idiotic thing you did? Share it with the world!

Volum

The Zapper
Tell uss, what was the last thing you did that you really regret and consider to be the most moronic thing you ever did?

The reason im starting this thread is cause last night i got stopped for drinking and driving:blush:

Most likely didnt have tat much alcohol in my blood, but theyve still taken my licence for atleast 2 weeks until i get the results of the blood test. I know it was a totally stupid thing to do, and hopefully you guys can tell me that im not the only moron out there in the world.

:blush:

Trying to reason with a creationist makes you look like a colossal moron simply because people can't tell you apart.;) :lol:

I guess that's not what you meant though.

D'ya know there arent many regrets I have really, and I can't bring anything to mind I'd say was that big a mistake, stupid maybe, but then people are stupid. In ten years you wont even remeber your driving incident I suspect.

Nope it's all good really, it all makes me me, the stupid comments thoughtless actions, silly accidents, all pretty unregrettable.

I once fell off a wall and brained myself whilst drunk if that counts?

sex without a condom- were it not for luck.. i would have been a dad at 16 :(

Seriously kids, dont risk having kids...

I once let a she-devil suck the life force out of me.

Turning down the phone-number of a beautiful girl because my phonebook was full, writing it down on a piece of paper never occured to me :p . In my defence I was a bit drunk.

I took a dump in our school's bathroom, only to find out that there was no toilet paper left in in the entire bathroom. Im not sure if this was the most recent though.

Just curious atlas, how did you manage to get out of that one?

This is really gross, but I waited for my poo to dry a little, then I used the left-over cardboard cylinder (that holds the toilet paper) to wipe. I felt uncomfortable the whole day sitting down at my desk.

1. Don't take a crap at school.
2. Always check that there's toilet paper before you drop your pants.
3. Don't share >_< :vomit:

The last moronic thing I did was..... I don't know there's too many to say really, and they're all just saying stupid things or putting my foot in my mouth etc.

My entire life I have been a moron, I have thousands of things that I regret. But not one of them involved drinking:)
I don't drink so I don't think I'll get in TOO much trouble...:mischief:

coming to this college!!!

Atlas14 said:
This is really gross, but I waited for my poo to dry a little, then I used the left-over cardboard cylinder (that holds the toilet paper) to wipe. I felt uncomfortable the whole day sitting down at my desk.

Heh, I rarely see a flush toilet or any toilet paper anymore. A bucket of water and a concrete basin is my toilet paper most of the time now.

Pasi Nurminen said:
Heh, I rarely see a flush toilet or any toilet paper anymore. A bucket of water and a concrete basin is my toilet paper most of the time now.

Hm...that sounds familiar. India by any chance?

silver 2039 said:
Hm...that sounds familiar. India by any chance?

No, India is not for another four or six months. I'm in Vietnam now, I crossed the border from Cambodia today and I'm bored. I'm leaving the city tomorrow because I hate big cities, I'm gonna go waste a week on Phu Quoc or something.

Top Bottom