Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Second Cycle

I think you should go with that , its something new after all,i dont think there are many games on the fourm where people have started in the new world (apart from one game of Mad's RPC, i think it was pacal IICR).It wont clash with the LHC this week because im gonna upload a map with Ragnar on archipelago.

The Pangaea(-like) maps are good fun, not just because it's my name :p but as I prefer not to have to assemble a navy and go shuttling over to other continents. Diversity is always good of course, but I've really enjoyed these last two maps - the only ones I've tried so far, as I just got back to playing Civ 4 and didn't know about them before. It's a fantastic way to learn more about the game, particularly reading about how others are playing and planning things out.

NC 99 Cathy is up. Sorry for the 1-day delay.
I suppose one NC for isolated start might make sense, but there's a whole separate series for that.
Actually we did an Islands start once upon a time with Toku, in which everyone starts isolated. I could put us and one other civ in the New World, I suppose, so we wouldn't quite be isolated.

No rush, just because I was playing NC 94 with Shaka and Pacal was around. I don't really like him as a neighbor (don't like financial neighbor) ...

You're right. He was due to be last in this cycle but I can pull him up earlier if I rearrange the schedule to spread out traits a different way. SamSniped wanted Justinian for the next game (#100) but hasn't posted his sample map yet unless I missed it.

Tonight or tomorrow, I completely forgot about it :p

You're right. He was due to be last in this cycle but I can pull him up earlier if I rearrange the schedule to spread out traits a different way. SamSniped wanted Justinian for the next game (#100) but hasn't posted his sample map yet unless I missed it.

Wow, 100? I guess so, huh. You've probably seen a lot of member like me come and go over the years. In any case, whether its Pacal or anyone else, I look forward to it! Thanks for posting!

Trying to load Justinian save but I can't, it isn't showing up. I was able to load NC Shaka no problem, but NC Justinian isn't showing up even though it's in the same folder as NC Shaka.

If I can't see the file, I can't load it!

It's not the rar file, I extracted that no problem. It's the beyondthesword save file itself, which you load directly into the game.

As I said, NC Shaka worked before so baffled by this not working.

It's nearly certain at this point in the day that I'll be unable to post a map by the end of the day. Sorry.

Given that this has been happening a lot lately, and given that I've finished only 5 games in the past year, is it time for someone else to take over the series? or are you content with me continuing to make the kind of maps I've been making on the somewhat irregular schedule I've been keeping.

It's nearly certain at this point in the day that I'll be unable to post a map by the end of the day. Sorry.

Given that this has been happening a lot lately, and given that I've finished only 5 games in the past year, is it time for someone else to take over the series? or are you content with me continuing to make the kind of maps I've been making on the somewhat irregular schedule I've been keeping.

You're doing a great job dalamb, a slight delay doesn't matter much to me.

Top Bottom