The offical "Civ5: A Brave New World" Rage thread

Sometimes when you play a Civ game, something happens that just makes you rage...

This is the thread for you to share those stories with others. Even better, you will even get to use a "rage comic builder tool" to do so:

http://ragemaker.net/

Basically, use the tool to create a funny comic version of the funny and/or infuriating things that you have experienced since the release of "A Brave New World". If you don't want to you can also just tell us about it, but obviously its much for fun to see a funny comic :D

I will start with my own experience shortly after trying to play the game for the first time:

10/10 same stuff happened to me with my first emperor game

Don't ingore culture and tourisme even if you domination. By the way you get a lot of wonders with domination why don't you anex the cities with world wonders who have theming bonusses. Wonders like :the louvre have a theming bonus so you can use great work of other civilizations to get bonusses

Don't blame the game for ignoring the culture aspect. I've yet to find anything to rage about, there are bugs and oddities, but nothing game breaking.

I don't think he's blaming the game. The thread was meant to be a place to post funny stories of unfortunate things that have happened to you.

Heel, everybody!

Don't blame the game for ignoring the culture aspect. I've yet to find anything to rage about, there are bugs and oddities, but nothing game breaking.

I am not actually blaming the game. I just found it amusing that I lost this way.

Top Bottom