- The People of Kali

Update time!
The student looked around. His roommate wasn't there. "weird, it's Sunday."
then he opened the book and went to chapter 1....
Chapter 1: Rise of the Ajmer
In 750 AD, the Gujara Pratihara Empire went into decline, and a clan called the Chauhan took control of a part of India that had favorable conditions - you might just know it as Rajputana. The king, Prithviraj(*) III Chauhan, decided that to become a major force against the Muslims, a centralized government was necessary. Ajayameru (now Ajmer) was founded the next day, and Hinduism immediately spread.
Spoiler :

Naturally, it wasn't like the Muslims to pack up their kit and leave. Instead, they attempted to defeat the fledgling empire. At the Battle of Ajayameru, 3000 axemen stormed the 300 archers, but the cry of इस अजमेर है (THIS IS AJMER) rallied the morale reserves of the Chauhans, who slaughtered every single Muslim that attacked. Around this time, however, Prithviraj was killed and the throne passed on to his son, Veer Kunwar I, took over. Veer was slightly less defensive than his father, and when he expanded the country's borders he wasn't planning on peaceful methods. Wars and blackmail was usual in this time.
Spoiler :

Immediately recruiting began. 2 companies of spearmen and one special company of axemen (thanks to the iron mines) were trained and set up at the borders of the kingdom of Gwalior. The Gwalior War began.
Spoiler :

It is interesting to note that despite the numerical superiority of the Chauhan the archers of Gwalior were also great defensive warriors. This is the main reason that the Ajmer lost one company of spearmen. Gwalior was conquered. The distance between the two cities is about 450 kilometers and in modern times it would take about 3 days to get there(**).
Spoiler :

Now it may be thought that Veer was happy, but sadly that was not to be. Veer's eldest son had died in the fighting, and in despair Veer jumped of a mountain close to Ajayameru. The next king, Rajnath I, had his work cut out for him.
-
"wow, can't wait to read the rest."
The student hid the book - he shuddered to think of what would happen if his roommate found it - and then went out of the room.
The camera watched him.
----
*: it's just Prithvi and raj melted together, what did you expect
**: this is actually true, I checked on google maps.

How much of your land is going to flip over time?

As in turn into different countries? None if I play it correctly. There'll be the Malwi (who are there already so they don't flip), I will leave the South to Gujarat and then take over there, then Sindh is as important as navel fluff, and by the time of the Mughals I will have a frakking great empire thing already.

Sword of Islam

It's a RFC modmod

Subbed.
And I can help you with some Hindi[verification, you use GT and I'll make corrections if necessary].
Although I am much better in English than in Hindi.:D

So? I'm much better in English than I am in English. :p

Neither is English mine, English is.
EDIT ok I hope you know I'm joking I know English isn't your first language

Very late subscription. Great start! :goodjob:

Right, I don't feel like playing, this is where the narrative comes in handy.
UPDATE INTERMISSION:
C.O.R.E. Central, 13:00, 27th July, 2070
<</>>
IMPORTANT DOSSIER: DANIEL THORNE
OWNER OF BOOK PEOPLE OF KALI
PEOPLE OF KALI CLASSIFIED BANNED
PEOPLE OF KALI CLASSIFIED WRITTEN BY THE ENEMY
PEOPLE OF KALI CLASSIFIED TBD (TO BE DESTROYED)
DANIEL THORNE ENEMY OF C.O.R.E
ELIMINATE DANIEL THORNE
<</>>
"Interesting_this_can_be_used_much_in_our_favor_against_Prof._Salman_Devi"
<</>>
REQUEST IMMEDIATE COMMANDS
<</>>
"Eliminate:
Book
Daniel Thorne
Salman Devi
Tori Bartok
Anyone_associated"
<</>>
YES FATHER
<</>>
----
Storybook Campus, 13:00, 27th July, 2070
"Right, can anyone tell me who wrote this piece of utterly fine quality rubbish?"
Someone in the back mumbled "me."
"It says here, "GREECE CONQUERED EUROPE AND RULES THE WORLD YOU IDIOTS GLORY TO GREECE!"
"'s true"
"No it isn't." The tutor scrunched up the paper and threw it at the student.
"Pretty harsh, huh? Waste of valuable resources"
Daniel looked around.
"My dad says it's completely normal, they apparently did this in 2012."
"The horror!"
"Well, my dad IS Rufus Thorne..."
"well then, my mom hates your dad. TOTALLY."
"really?"
"yep. My name's Jasmin Rodriguez."
---
Well?

The one who wrote the book was named Christos?

Greece will take over the world!!!!!!!!!

You should have me in this story to say Greece#1!!

"Right, can anyone tell me who wrote this piece of utterly fine quality rubbish?"
Someone in the back mumbled "me."
"It says here, "GREECE CONQUERED EUROPE AND RULES THE WORLD YOU IDIOTS GLORY TO GREECE!"
"'s true"
"No it isn't." The tutor scrunched up the paper and threw it at the student.

:lol: That's awesome.

Top Bottom