The Plant civ - Ideas thread

For the leaderhead, I'd go with the first attachment one, the bluish/blackish weirdo holding a staff, looking all sad and hopeless.

Yeah, this one is definitely in. I think I'll add 3 or 4 of those 5 anyway.

well ... more depressive dark images - and if possible, for all leaders ... :D

btw:

that 294.3.jpg - i like it, but i'm afraid it's too much sketchy ...
and second attached looks more like undead ngomele priest ... xD

edit: second page, yay!

I don't see an undead gnoll at all :eek:

More depressive pictures? What do you have with depressing things? :lol:

I sincerely thing they should be evil. I get why they shouldn't, though. Not sure where to go here.

In Erebus, like most fantasy worlds, "evil" doesn't just mean "out for yourself and to hell with everyone else". It tends to mean a philosophical dedication to spreading misery, chaos and/or destruction, whether the wholesale devastation and consorting with demons of AV or the more subtle injustices of Esus or the domination and slavery of OO. And of course there's the mechanic of getting along better with other evil civs as the AC rises (meaning they would buddy up to the very folks most responsible for trashing the world). :rolleyes:

But that's the whole point of giving them multiple leaders, after all. If you think you want to play the Plant/Fae civ as evil, run an evil leader. If you think they fit better as neutral, run a neutral leader (they should probably have a major and minor leader of each alignment). Personally, I think the best D&D-style alignment fit for these guys would be "chaotic neutral". Of course, FfH/Orbis/LENA doesn't currently track a law/chaos axis... :mischief:

If there's a way to penalize relations for AC contribution, say each +5% or +10% (percent, not number) contribution to the AC by that civ creates a -1 "Your destructive ways bring us closer to Armageddon" penalty, that might tend to counterbalance the AC bonus for evil civs and evil Plant/Fae. :crazyeye: That type of penalty might also work well with other civs too, to create more pressure on civs that drive up the AC.

No. They don't go along with anyone. Even though elves might be nature-lovers (and Ngomele too), the Plants don't like them. They think only themselves are worthy of living on Erebus. At least at first.

They don't have to love the elves, Ngomele, peace-with animals civs and FoL followers, just be more tolerant toward them since they're closer to nature than the other civs. Maybe they could start out with a -10 penalty toward ALL other civs; bonuses would serve to mitigate that penalty and maybe make start out them cautious or annoyed toward those civs rather than furious. :p

In most fantasy literature, fae and elves tend to get along well. Even a pissed-off-nature civ shouldn't hate them. Unless of course you were looking to make this a civ that is at war with ALL other civs for the entire game (like the starting option you can pick). If you did that, you would need to make the civ powerful enough to possibly fend off attacks from all other players over the whole game. Which would be a huge pain to balance. Also in that case, you wouldn't want them to be able to pick their enemies' abominable humanoid religions; they could have their own cult, special civic, etc. ;)

Glad to see you get the thread up Opera!
Well, here are my ideas.

Ban the plants from gaining cannabilism. (The pixies and meat-eating plants could have it, but not the 'real' plants.)
Sun magic, when used against them heals them.

And I think some method of implimenting Photosynthesis is going to be important.

Sunlight doesn't help plants in Erebus, there was a time of darkness and Kael explained it that plants don't use sunlight in Erebus, unless Ahwaric or Opera decided to change that :mischief:

@Cylnar
1) D&D has done away with the Chaotic alignment
2)It's Fey not Fae
3) Evil in Erebus means looking out for your self, to gain power, FYI only the top Echelons of the AV is interested in destroying the world, the others are interested in power...

On the nature at war front, I doubt that they'd get along very well with the Mechanos at all.

The spelling of fae / fey / faerie / faery / fairy / phaerie is a matter of some debate. Personally I prefer fae and faerie, but it wouldn't matter as long as one standard. Indeed, the variety of spelling could be used as a narrative trick to show different points of view, hence the civ might refer to itself as Fey, the Bannor might call them Fairy whereas the Belseraphs call them Phaerie. Given their predeliction for trickery and double meaning amongst the Fae in mythology, this can be used to reinforce that point.

Lorewise, fairies are a bit more problematic, and as MC pointed out to me the other day in a Lore thread, in danger of breaking the Princess Rule. Also, the seelie courts are somewhat represented by the warring elf factions, though Pixies turn up in the bestiary.

A path less travelled would be to place the origin of your Nature civ at the end of the Patrian era when all sorts of mad sci-- er mages were conducting magical experiments... thus you get centaurs, minotaurs, manticores, etc. Start mixing in Nature and Creation mana with the bark of Yggdrassil and pixie blood and you've got the origins of your race.

Possible synopsis: Make the mad mage (TM) female. In an experiment to extend her life she binds her life with her natural creations but gets poisoned by plant pollen causing her to fall into a deep coma, the plants overgrow the castle... Frankenstein meets Sleeping Beauty. The irony of an "unnatural" race that thinks itself the true guardians of nature seems quite fitting for dark fantasy. And into the bargain you get a hated leader that the plant civ can't kill without killing themselves trapped in eternal slumber, whose dreams could be being influenced by those most unnatural of beings, the Overlords...

More on artwork: The original FfH had a couple of nice pieces of art for treants and fairies. It might be worth appropriating these for your project.

Names for your plant civ: I know very little Latin but maybe something like Vispartum fits the bill. Someone correct me, cos I'm pretty sure thats wrong.

Name of "Slumbering leader" (if you use that origin story): IMDB notes that the actress that played in the 1959 version of Sleeping Beauty was Mary Costa. Put that at the end of the Patrian period and you get something like Maricosta.

In Erebus, like most fantasy worlds, "evil" doesn't just mean "out for yourself and to hell with everyone else". It tends to mean a philosophical dedication to spreading misery, chaos and/or destruction, whether the wholesale devastation and consorting with demons of AV or the more subtle injustices of Esus or the domination and slavery of OO. And of course there's the mechanic of getting along better with other evil civs as the AC rises (meaning they would buddy up to the very folks most responsible for trashing the world). :rolleyes:
Wanting to exterminate whoever happens not to be of their kind seems enough for me to consider them evil. Apart from the "I love evil guys" mechanic of rising AC, I don't see much debate here.

But that's the whole point of giving them multiple leaders, after all. If you think you want to play the Plant/Fae civ as evil, run an evil leader. If you think they fit better as neutral, run a neutral leader (they should probably have a major and minor leader of each alignment). Personally, I think the best D&D-style alignment fit for these guys would be "chaotic neutral". Of course, FfH/Orbis/LENA doesn't currently track a law/chaos axis... :mischief:
Yeah, Chaotic Neutral may fit. And yeah, multiple leaders equal multiple alignments ;)

If there's a way to penalize relations for AC contribution, say each +5% or +10% (percent, not number) contribution to the AC by that civ creates a -1 "Your destructive ways bring us closer to Armageddon" penalty, that might tend to counterbalance the AC bonus for evil civs and evil Plant/Fae. :crazyeye: That type of penalty might also work well with other civs too, to create more pressure on civs that drive up the AC.
Dunno how AC contribution are handled. If it's in the DLL, yeah, it would be possible to set it up so a leader hate/love another one spreading hell :)

They don't have to love the elves, Ngomele, peace-with animals civs and FoL followers, just be more tolerant toward them since they're closer to nature than the other civs. Maybe they could start out with a -10 penalty toward ALL other civs; bonuses would serve to mitigate that penalty and maybe make start out them cautious or annoyed toward those civs rather than furious. :p
Well, they'll simply have a base attitude of -6 or so.

In most fantasy literature, fae and elves tend to get along well. Even a pissed-off-nature civ shouldn't hate them. Unless of course you were looking to make this a civ that is at war with ALL other civs for the entire game (like the starting option you can pick). If you did that, you would need to make the civ powerful enough to possibly fend off attacks from all other players over the whole game. Which would be a huge pain to balance. Also in that case, you wouldn't want them to be able to pick their enemies' abominable humanoid religions; they could have their own cult, special civic, etc. ;)
No, I thought about it but definitely no. No permawar.

-----

Lorewise, fairies are a bit more problematic, and as MC pointed out to me the other day in a Lore thread, in danger of breaking the Princess Rule. Also, the seelie courts are somewhat represented by the warring elf factions, though Pixies turn up in the bestiary.
The spelling of fae / fey / faerie / faery / fairy / phaerie is a matter of some debate. Personally I prefer fae and faerie, but it wouldn't matter as long as one standard. Indeed, the variety of spelling could be used as a narrative trick to show different points of view, hence the civ might refer to itself as Fey, the Bannor might call them Fairy whereas the Belseraphs call them Phaerie. Given their predeliction for trickery and double meaning amongst the Fae in mythology, this can be used to reinforce that point.

Remember that I never called them a civ of "fae", "fairy" or whatever. They have pixies, yes. In the Bestiary, Pixies are described as somewhat calm creatures who tend flowers and don't like humans a lot. The Pixies of this civilization are even more wicked: they HATE humans. They use their swiftness and ability to fly to kill quickly and flee. I don't see how I'm breaking the Princess Rule here.

But, as a note, also remember that the inhabitants of the Big Trees aren't evil per se. They aren't walking around in their cities killing innocents. Among themselves, they're kind, sometimes evil too (murder exists, and all kinds of evil things). But their society isn't a hellish one; you might like living there, if not warring constantly with petty humans.

Sunlight doesn't help plants in Erebus, there was a time of darkness and Kael explained it that plants don't use sunlight in Erebus, unless Ahwaric or Opera decided to change that :mischief:
So they use the soil mostly? Do you have a quote of Kael saying that?

On the nature at war front, I doubt that they'd get along very well with the Mechanos at all.
Certainly :lol:

A path less travelled would be to place the origin of your Nature civ at the end of the Patrian era when all sorts of mad sci-- er mages were conducting magical experiments... thus you get centaurs, minotaurs, manticores, etc. Start mixing in Nature and Creation mana with the bark of Yggdrassil and pixie blood and you've got the origins of your race.

Possible synopsis: Make the mad mage (TM) female. In an experiment to extend her life she binds her life with her natural creations but gets poisoned by plant pollen causing her to fall into a deep coma, the plants overgrow the castle... Frankenstein meets Sleeping Beauty. The irony of an "unnatural" race that thinks itself the true guardians of nature seems quite fitting for dark fantasy. And into the bargain you get a hated leader that the plant civ can't kill without killing themselves trapped in eternal slumber, whose dreams could be being influenced by those most unnatural of beings, the Overlords...
I like that. I even have a picture that could fit this patrian mage... Would she be a leader of the civ, in your mind?

Names for your plant civ: I know very little Latin but maybe something like Vispartum fits the bill. Someone correct me, cos I'm pretty sure thats wrong.
Hmm, I don't want something latin. I'm busy quickly creating a language for them to come up with their own name (that they give themselves). Other civilizations could give them other names.

Name of "Slumbering leader" (if you use that origin story): IMDB notes that the actress that played in the 1959 version of Sleeping Beauty was Mary Costa. Put that at the end of the Patrian period and you get something like Maricosta.
Ahah, nice. Too bad I don't like it :p I have an idea already...

@Cylnar
1) D&D has done away with the Chaotic alignment

I don't care about 4th ed. and whatever dumbing-down they've done. Kael probably played 2nd or 3rd ed. when making up what would become Erebus. Besides, you knew what I meant. :rolleyes:

2)It's Fey not Fae

Tomayto, tomahto...

3) Evil in Erebus means looking out for your self, to gain power, FYI only the top Echelons of the AV is interested in destroying the world, the others are interested in power...

These guys aren't necessarily interested in power per se - just in what they consider the "natural order".

Lorewise, fairies are a bit more problematic, and as MC pointed out to me the other day in a Lore thread, in danger of breaking the Princess Rule.

"Princess Rule"? Please explain. :confused:

Wanting to exterminate whoever happens not to be of their kind seems enough for me to consider them evil. Apart from the "I love evil guys" mechanic of rising AC, I don't see much debate here.

I've never really much liked that mechanic anyway. It makes sense that good civs would stick together as the world went to hell - Order and Empyrean setting aside their philosophical differences to fight evil - but the thing about evil civs is that they're, well, evil! They don't really have any honor and they tend to stab their "friends" in the back as soon as it suits them. Not to mention that Esus and OO civs don't want to destroy the world at all, but to rule it (whether through subterfuge or subjugation) and would thus eventually come into conflict with AV civs - logically this would be right around the time that hell terrain started to propagate across their lands.

So would it be possible for what Opera calls the "I love evil guys" mechanic to be reduced or eliminated, at least for the Plant civ? Maybe even take out the "I hate good guys" part of the equation too. The Plant civ sees ALL other civs as the problem, so maybe they could gain a penalty to ALL other civs as the AC rises. So if the AC is kept down the plants don't get so mad and are less likely to overrun you with killer pixies. ;) If it goes up, they go into "slash and burn" mode (so to speak) and start leveling every artificial structure they see and rendering the inhabitants into mulch. :mad: This would allow the Plants to be "evil" to everyone more or less equally.

"Princess Rule"? Please explain. :confused:

Loosely put, if the Lore sounds like a Disney fairy tale in glorious technicolour it shouldn't be in FfH. Unicorns, talking horses, princes who get swept up in the arms handsome young hunks, cheeky kids only put into the movie to appeal to nippers, happy meal toys...

If the unicorn was merely an illusion cast be a hag to young the unwary into a swamp, the talking horses were an intelligence network keeping an eye on the ashen vale and only ever spoke to a desperate down-and-out beggar who no-one believed, the young princess was a succubus who sacrifices her would-be beau to dark goods on her wedding night, the cheeky kids were mailicous changelings intent on usurping the throne and the happy meal toys perpetuated the evil monstrosity that is McDonalds, maybe...

I like that. I even have a picture that could fit this patrian mage... Would she be a leader of the civ, in your mind?

She could be, it's up to you. If she's all entangled in plants and half tree then her courtiers could communicate with her by drinking wine composed of her sap. Alternatively, she could be a lurking presence, a poison bud just waiting to come into seed...

Oh, btw, LENA is a neat acronym for my mod :lol:

I think you've got the name for your sorceress right there.

She could be the one and only civilized being to be truly aligned with the Plants.

--

Debates regarding alignment and on what constitutes "Good," "Neutral," and "Evil" are pointless, and should be avoided. In Dark Fantasy, I would think it's just a label anyways.

In regards to the alignment-based relationship bonus, I think it works just fine. It shows that two leaders have a mutually agreeable ideology on how the world should be, or how it should be ruled. Removing this system would mean replacing it with something much more complex that fulfills, essentially, the same thing.

Before answering, there are some new pictures:

http://angotti81.deviantart.com/art/Dryad-55599381
http://angotti81.deviantart.com/art/Malevolent-Dryad-63528070 -> I really like this one. I could ask the author if he owns a piece without the watermark...
http://cgmaxtor.deviantart.com/art/Dryad-103045190
http://innerabove.deviantart.com/art/Dryad-17154343
http://jakdaw.deviantart.com/art/Dryad-Forest-120404835
http://www.justinsweet.com/GALLERY/HTMLS/129_dryad.html

For the magician: http://www.bfw3.com/images/illustrations_Flash/pages/j_PoisonIvy.html

And one attachment without known artist.

So, onward to the answers!

I don't care about 4th ed. and whatever dumbing-down they've done. Kael probably played 2nd or 3rd ed. when making up what would become Erebus. Besides, you knew what I meant. :rolleyes:
What? This system got scrapped in the 4th edition?

I've never really much liked that mechanic anyway. It makes sense that good civs would stick together as the world went to hell - Order and Empyrean setting aside their philosophical differences to fight evil - but the thing about evil civs is that they're, well, evil! They don't really have any honor and they tend to stab their "friends" in the back as soon as it suits them. Not to mention that Esus and OO civs don't want to destroy the world at all, but to rule it (whether through subterfuge or subjugation) and would thus eventually come into conflict with AV civs - logically this would be right around the time that hell terrain started to propagate across their lands.

So would it be possible for what Opera calls the "I love evil guys" mechanic to be reduced or eliminated, at least for the Plant civ? Maybe even take out the "I hate good guys" part of the equation too. The Plant civ sees ALL other civs as the problem, so maybe they could gain a penalty to ALL other civs as the AC rises. So if the AC is kept down the plants don't get so mad and are less likely to overrun you with killer pixies. ;) If it goes up, they go into "slash and burn" mode (so to speak) and start leveling every artificial structure they see and rendering the inhabitants into mulch. :mad: This would allow the Plants to be "evil" to everyone more or less equally.
I really have to check how this is done ingame.

Loosely put, if the Lore sounds like a Disney fairy tale in glorious technicolour it shouldn't be in FfH. Unicorns, talking horses, princes who get swept up in the arms handsome young hunks, cheeky kids only put into the movie to appeal to nippers, happy meal toys...

If the unicorn was merely an illusion cast be a hag to young the unwary into a swamp, the talking horses were an intelligence network keeping an eye on the ashen vale and only ever spoke to a desperate down-and-out beggar who no-one believed, the young princess was a succubus who sacrifices her would-be beau to dark goods on her wedding night, the cheeky kids were mailicous changelings intent on usurping the throne and the happy meal toys perpetuated the evil monstrosity that is McDonalds, maybe...
Well put. Here, we don't have anything really fairy tale-esque, so I'm good ;)

She could be, it's up to you. If she's all entangled in plants and half tree then her courtiers could communicate with her by drinking wine composed of her sap. Alternatively, she could be a lurking presence, a poison bud just waiting to come into seed...
Maybe she could be the hero instead of the leader...?

But if she's a leader, she'd be the main one, able to communicate with all her subjects thanks to the seeds of the Big Trees. No one would ever know where exactly she's though.

I think you've got the name for your sorceress right there.

She could be the one and only civilized being to be truly aligned with the Plants.
Good idea for the name :D

In regards to the alignment-based relationship bonus, I think it works just fine. It shows that two leaders have a mutually agreeable ideology on how the world should be, or how it should be ruled. Removing this system would mean replacing it with something much more complex that fulfills, essentially, the same thing.
Cylnar didn't suggest to remove the alignment-based relations; he suggested to remove the change they undergo when the AC rises. The more the AC, the more the diplomalus between good/evil.

Attachments

• Ghillie Dhu.jpg
    Ghillie Dhu.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 930
My favourite one is the attached image, the man wearing a grass cloak with... twigs sticking out of it. Look at his awesome claw-hands!

Second favourite: Link #3, upside-down thing.

http://angotti81.deviantart.com/art/Malevolent-Dryad-63528070 -> I really like this one. I could ask the author if he owns a piece without the watermark...

FYI, you need a deviantart account to view 'Mature' art, i.e. this image. Must be really deviant stuff. Because of this, I couldn't view it.

What? This system got scrapped in the 4th edition?

4E removes the Lawful and Chaotic aspects of the alignment system. 4E seems sort of like a PnP attempt at an MMO. :l

Maybe she could be the hero instead of the leader...?

But if she's a leader, she'd be the main one, able to communicate with all her subjects thanks to the seeds of the Big Trees. No one would ever know where exactly she's though.

Whichever. Although, I'd personally like to see Mr. Twiggygrasscloak as a hero.

Cylnar didn't suggest to remove the alignment-based relations; he suggested to remove the change they undergo when the AC rises. The more the AC, the more the diplomalus between good/evil.

Ah, I see. I guess I misunderstood.

My favourite one is the attached image, the man wearing a grass cloak with... twigs sticking out of it. Look at his awesome claw-hands!
Whichever. Although, I'd personally like to see Mr. Twiggygrasscloak as a hero.
I like him a lot too :)

FYI, you need a deviantart account to view 'Mature' art, i.e. this image. Must be really deviant stuff. Because of this, I couldn't view it.
Here's a thumbnail; click it to see the full picture:
Spoiler :

4E removes the Lawful and Chaotic aspects of the alignment system. 4E seems sort of like a PnP attempt at an MMO. :l
Oh. So is 4th edition that bad? I heard some nasty things about it :lol:

So they use the soil mostly? Do you have a quote of Kael saying that?

I remember that guy who lives in Kaels brain saying that and I reaD IT FROM kAEL TOO!

Ideally, I would keep the diplo penalty between good and evil civs, but remove or lessen the diplo bonus between evil civs and other evil civs for rising AC. This represents the fact that while the basic conflict between good and evil gets more intense, the basic nature of evil - "evil turns on itself" - stays the same.

And as has been stated more than once, the only people with a vested interest in raising the AC are the Sheaim (especially when led by Os-Gabella) and, to a lesser extent, other civs following AV. A diplo penalty for ALL non-AV civs against AV followers - increasing as the AC rises - would not be out of line.

I would also change the nature of the mechanic specifically for the Plant civ, so that they would increase their hostility toward ALL other civs as the AV rises, since they believe that all other civs are destructive and "evil" by their standards. They certainly would not prefer evil civs over good ones - they likely can not or choose not to differentiate between them. The easiest way to simulate their contempt for everyone else - and wouldn't require re-coding of the AC mechanic - is simply to make them neutral, aggressive (not necessarily the civ trait, but the behavior) and to have a large starting penalty toward ALL other civs, in addition to other penalties (and bonuses) described above.

A couple of other ideas: I didn't see it mentioned above, but the Plant civ should probably be at peace with animals. They should be able to build various animal units (wolves perhaps as scouts or something, etc.). In that case, they might build the Grand Menagerie from humanoid slaves instead of animals. :eek:

They should automatically raze - or at least dramatically reduce the population of - all cities they conquer, perhaps spawning several units that have sprouted from the blood soaked into the soil and composting corpses of the slain - perhaps the number of spawns could depend on the lost population. Maybe even some sort of "plant zombie" controlled by some weird seed or something growing in the corpses that can control them! :mischief:

Ideally, I would keep the diplo penalty between good and evil civs, but remove or lessen the diplo bonus between evil civs and other evil civs for rising AC. This represents the fact that while the basic conflict between good and evil gets more intense, the basic nature of evil - "evil turns on itself" - stays the same.

And as has been stated more than once, the only people with a vested interest in raising the AC are the Sheaim (especially when led by Os-Gabella) and, to a lesser extent, other civs following AV. A diplo penalty for ALL non-AV civs against AV followers - increasing as the AC rises - would not be out of line.

I would also change the nature of the mechanic specifically for the Plant civ, so that they would increase their hostility toward ALL other civs as the AV rises, since they believe that all other civs are destructive and "evil" by their standards. They certainly would not prefer evil civs over good ones - they likely can not or choose not to differentiate between them. The easiest way to simulate their contempt for everyone else - and wouldn't require re-coding of the AC mechanic - is simply to make them neutral, aggressive (not necessarily the civ trait, but the behavior) and to have a large starting penalty toward ALL other civs, in addition to other penalties (and bonuses) described above.

A couple of other ideas: I didn't see it mentioned above, but the Plant civ should probably be at peace with animals. They should be able to build various animal units (wolves perhaps as scouts or something, etc.). In that case, they might build the Grand Menagerie from humanoid slaves instead of animals. :eek:

They should automatically raze - or at least dramatically reduce the population of - all cities they conquer, perhaps spawning several units that have sprouted from the blood soaked into the soil and composting corpses of the slain - perhaps the number of spawns could depend on the lost population. Maybe even some sort of "plant zombie" controlled by some weird seed or something growing in the corpses that can control them! :mischief:

oh yeah,
FYI I thought 4E was going to be BS until I tried it, combat is more interesting and it takes teamwork

Spoiler :

It certainly fits the bill of an insane Patrian mage fused with a tree.

Oh. So is 4th edition that bad? I heard some nasty things about it :lol:

I've only heard about it, myself. But I don't like it. From what I've heard, it sounds like it would play similarly to World of WarCraft, essentially.

oh yeah,
FYI I thought 4E was going to be BS until I tried it, combat is more interesting and it takes teamwork

MMO-ized. :l

mmm been looking through the forums a little and finally decided to speak up about something that I think is a really cool idea for a new race and thought that I might try and sneak some things I reckon would be cool.

Anyway getting to the point I think the "tree" people should be on the same mechanic as the Kuro's as in a limited amount of citys and the ability to produce "Sapling" of the "mother trees" that Dryads could say teleport too and it could also spread their unique terrain, I saw the legions of D'tesh terrain and thought maybe you could do something similar with that particular mechanic so that way hell terrain isn't a threat for them because they can "create" their own habitat and because of it's naturally magically enhanced nature it could ward of the threats of hell terrain?

Maybe make a promotion line that gives various members of their race a chance to create a unit after winning against any living target like a seed that cant move but can upgrade into a food supply wagon (if this can be done like mobile culture...but food!)
maybe into a spore pod for besieging of citys (an immobile siege weapon that bombard and/or can poison/disease/wither/add ailment here)
or a warrior/scout sized plant/creature could birth from a "flowering seed" could take time like say 3-5 turns to be born.
Could be a good way to add in siege weapons to a race that isn't likely to have them unless you made like big tree people with rocks bash in walls (not a bad idea maybe having a spell or just a bombard ability)

That's about all the idea's I have had so far but I hope this leads to a shift from artwork back to the race itself!

Fear the army of killing Trees, Fae, Fauna and Flora!!

Top Bottom