The questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was because Nappy did it.

Presumably the convention that existed in painted portraits continued into early photograpgy.

Napoleon kinda just looks like he's touching himself...

Anyways, can you get a sun tan through a normal pane of glass? i'm pretty sure i've been told you cannot and yet someone told me they did.

Presumably the convention that existed in painted portraits continued into early photograpgy.

The question is why? Probably because Nappy was so kewl.

Does anyone have that link to the cool videos thread? I can't fin it and I have cool video :mad:

The history of the USSR set to the tune of Tetris:

Link to video.

How the hell am I getting radio broadcasts playing from the speakers? It seems my speakers can act like radio receivers? Is this even possible? I've heard of guitar amps acting like receivers, but the sensitivity and power of those are over 100 times of my speakers. It's the same (Catholic...ugh) radio station all the time.

Edit: I recorded this with my cell phone (though you have to turn up the volume to hear it, but it's unmistakable). I swear I have nothing running; I closed iTunes at the end.

Link to video.

Edit 2: I picked up a phone number (888-318-7884), which traces to a program 'Catholic Answers Live'. Weird indeed.

Edit 3: Picked up the name of Jimmy Akin, a Catholic blogger... :crazyeye:

I'm pretty sure it was because Nappy did it.

Well Nappy does it because he's holding his pants up, because Napoleon lost his Imperial Suspenders.

Jeez, doesn't anyone watch Peabody and Sherman?

How the hell am I getting radio broadcasts playing from the speakers? It seems my speakers can act like radio receivers? Is this even possible? I've heard of guitar amps acting like receivers, but the sensitivity and power of those are over 100 times of my speakers. It's the same (Catholic...ugh) radio station all the time.

Edit: I recorded this with my cell phone (though you have to turn up the volume to hear it, but it's unmistakable). I swear I have nothing running; I closed iTunes at the end.

Link to video.

Edit 2: I picked up a phone number (888-318-7884), which traces to a program 'Catholic Answers Live'. Weird indeed.

Edit 3: Picked up the name of Jimmy Akin, a Catholic blogger... :crazyeye:

Basic radio is pretty simple. The wire to the speakers acts as an antenna. It's unusual to make anything out from what you receive, rather than just random noise though.

Basic radio is pretty simple. The wire to the speakers acts as an antenna. It's unusual to make anything out from what you receive, rather than just random noise though.

I understand random noise, but I've been picking up this particular radio station for quite some time now. And I don't even have particularly powerful speakers! Moreover, they aren't any Christian radio stations in the DC area, so it must be picking it up somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom