The refugee problem 100 miles off Florida's coast.

Bugfatty300

Buddha Squirrel
SINCE the wee hours of this morning, Bahamians from all walks of life have been venting their anger at an astounding level of disrespect displayed by the foreign organisers of the Fyre Festival and scratching their heads that the Ministry of Tourism would aid and abet such efforts during the famous Exuma Regatta week.

-----

While the older clientele came on their yachts, the young, hip celebrities were forced to stay in the understated luxury of the airport overnight; complaining bitterly after spending thousands of dollars that they did not have room service and open bar.

As if getting one’s head around such matters is not enough, for the promoters to have reportedly enquired if the George Town Regatta could be rescheduled lends credence to what Piers Morgan recently described as a US culture of ‘rich, publicity craving, materialistic, talentless, self absorbed, social media fanatics’ who arrogantly believe they can do as they please.

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2017/apr/28/fyre-festival-chaos-exuma/

William Finley, of North Carolina, posted on social media that he and his friends had arrived to find “disaster tent city” when searching for their accommodation. One British visitor said the festival site “was worse than a refugee camp”.

There were also complaints of missing luggage, unsatisfactory catered food, fears for people’s safety, piles of garbage, feral dogs and looting of alcohol.

http://www.tribune242.com/news/2017/apr/28/fyre-festival-chaos-exuma/

The only sensible policy for dealing with such bad hombres.

^ The actual GIF used by the organizers' blog to illustrate the about VIP status.

One of the managers whom said it would take a year of planning and at least 50 Mil to pull off, quite because the marketing guy said they should do it anyways and become "legends"

The wild roaming dogs, shark infested waters, thieves and primitive conditions
Both hilarious and avoidable

I expect Trump to threaten war with the Bahamas when Ivanka informs him of this humanitarian crisis.

This is a honey trap for Islamic terrorists. They will come expecting easy kidnapping targets but Squeal Team Six is on standby.

I expected this thread to be about the impending collapse of Puerto Rico, I guess that tells you something about my knowledge of Caribbean geography.

Top Bottom