The Second Ever Civ IV Anarchy Game!

The desert is 95% ours. Meanwhile, Shillen's son can't seem to find the lion anywhere, and Montezuma has a scout in that area, so maybe he killed it. New orders?

send him north of the capital and then west to explore the northern lands.

edit: i'm not totally sure where he is... if he's closer to lost desert, just send him due north.

Okay, I gotta go. Here's where SS is:

We'll pick up right here tomorrow. You can still discuss strategy/ask for screenshots/whatever, as always. :)

Can we have a world view pic with the resource indicators turned on?

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to do Day 5 today. I just got back from getting my grandfather's coin collection appraised, so I'm out of time for today. Since school starts again for me tomorrow (yeah my schedule's weird), I probably won't be able to play until Saturday. I'll try to do it around this time, though. See you then! (and I'll get the globe view then too)

P.S. Any other pic requests/suggestions/comments/strategy are certainly welcome until then!

Hello,

I like the concept of anarchy games but after a few turns it all gets very confusing with all these pictures and commands and reply commands. So can anyone actually have a different post where they can compile the action so far in a AAR format with occassional pictures? That'd be great I think.

mfb1234 said:
Hello,

I like the concept of anarchy games but after a few turns it all gets very confusing with all these pictures and commands and reply commands. So can anyone actually have a different post where they can compile the action so far in a AAR format with occassional pictures? That'd be great I think.

You might want to check out the AG#3 started by fluffyflyingpig. For this game, the "puppet" SamE decided not to have such a say-it-all list. But as you can see, we're still running quite well being ahead in score. Maybe just try to read what the puppet has written so you'll catch up. :scan:

Actually, this was an idea that I had thought of but never implemented. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, but I was DP for the Demogame Warmup, and I spent a lot of time on that.

I was busy on Sunday with a huge history essay, the Demogame Warmup, and a 3-hour meeting an hour's drive away, so I didn't get a chance to play last weekend. I'm hoping that I'll be able to play on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday (next weekend). AFAIK, I won't have the same conflicts I did last weekend.

Sorry for not being available.

Top Bottom