The Six-Months War; Take Two

OOC: Just nitpicking.. could my name be put next to the Dutch Empire in stats ? :D

didn't mean to make a stir just a little worried about invasion i mean small neutral country surrounded by lots of big warring countries i think i have reason to be afraid ex Belgium in ww2 Germans blitzed across to get into France
not giving you guys any ideas!!! it is war but only if i get invaded

The Belgian waffle industry will resume at full force in the Congo beginning in February 1916, when new bakeries shall be erected in the uhm... Place, of willingly-moved Congolese citizens' villages. Vive la Belguie, vive la waffle :p

To: Sweden

Any assistance given to Britain or any other Entente country for the purpose of fighting their war against Germany by Sweden may result in an even further escalating of hostilities between Sweden and the German Empire. For now our actions will remain at the level of a blockade, but you are warned. Also, Germany announces their full support for Denmark and Norway against the Swedes.

To: Germany
Your Hypocrisy is shocking! You complain of our aggression when you are the ones blockading us. You involved yourself in a war that has nothing to do with you and you wish us to to stay out of yours! Your blockade and threats of violence have left us no other alternative but to seek aid. Do not blame us for asking your enemies for assistance. Blame yourself!

To: Entente
Sweden expresses its sincerest gratitude to those who have reached out their hands to aid our nation. We are being taken advantage of by these Germans who have not only threatened violence to our nation, but also demanded tribute from us. It is only through your aid that we are able to stave off German aggression.

Your Hypocrisy is shocking! You complain of our aggression when you are the ones blockading us. You involved yourself in a war that has nothing to do with you and you wish us to to stay out of yours! Your blockade and threats of violence have left us no other alternative but to seek aid. Do not blame us for asking your enemies for assistance. Blame yourself!

Sweden's aggressive stance and imperialistic war against her neighbor, which also happens to be Germany's neighbor and friend, will not be tolerated no longer. We gave Sweden the option for a peaceful withdrawal. Now, we institute a blockade to bring a peaceful conclusion to this war, although we can, and are seriously tempted to, act in a more violent manner that will put an even quicker end to this war.

Sweden's aggressive stance and imperialistic war against her neighbor, which also happens to be Germany's neighbor and friend, will not be tolerated no longer. We gave Sweden the option for a peaceful withdrawal. Now, we institute a blockade to bring a peaceful conclusion to this war, although we can, and are seriously tempted to, act in a more violent manner that will put an even quicker end to this war.

A peaceful conclusion? Don't make me laugh! All your threats have overtones of war. There will be no peaceful conclusion. You have made it so. Your nation is a nation of warmongers. You could have stopped the Great War if you had any inkling of peaceful sentiments. Why did you join that War? Military Dominace? your competitors' economic ruin?

What friend is Denmark to you? You have never even given a word to it. You did not care about it until now. You only started caring because it gave you a reason to extend your influences to another part of Europe. You want all of Europe to be under your thumb and you will stop at nothing to make that happen!

To Sweden, Germany
From the Ottoman Empire

Please do not let this escalate into another war. There is enough bloodshed to last a thousand generations already.

after reading his daily paper Arthur Hoffmann sat back in his chair and sighed , both sides had come to the point where stalemates existed across many fronts. Despite the surrender of Italy he debated on how much longer this war could last and if Switzerland could remain neutral.

Clearly he hadn't been reading the Qing Daily

Clearly he hadn't been reading the Qing Daily

your in Asia I'm in the middle of Europe just a little bit of a different situation
and you haven't read my second post saying that i am going to be neutral unless i get invaded

Then why bring it up? I think its a common assumption that a nation is neutral unless they are invaded or declare war.

President de Arragia, smoking a pipe with his feet on his desk, put down his copy of the Lisbon Times and said to his chief of staff,
"Switzerland not neutral? Whats this world coming to? Next thing you know Woodrow Wilson will become president of the United States!"
"I do not know sir, it is quite odd," responded his advisor.

from switzerland
to all
I was trying to be a little dramatic with all the people putting up newspaper posts and i am going to remain neutral in this conflict and would be happy to allow peace talks in Geneva, Bern or Zurich
to Portugal
what is this switzerland not neutral stuff are you trying to get me invaded

from switzerland
to all
I was trying to be a little dramatic with all the people putting up newspaper posts and i am going to remain neutral in this conflict and would be happy to allow peace talks in Geneva, Bern or Zurich
to Portugal
what is this switzerland not neutral stuff are you trying to get me invaded

The President was simply exclaiming at how rediculous it would be if Switerland wasn't neutral.
We apologize for the misunderstanding.

To: Russia

Your Alaskan territory is completely surrounded and you have no avenue to supply your garrison there. Surrender to us and we shall treat you well. Failure to accept means a death sentence to your starving men.

Stop derailing the thread with this ******ed and ultimately pointless diplomacy. No one cares about switzerland, including the swiss.

This is just useless spam at this point, so cut it out and wait for the update.

Stop derailing the thread with this ******ed and ultimately pointless diplomacy. No one cares about switzerland, including the swiss.

This is just useless spam at this point, so cut it out and wait for the update.

No need to use such powerful language. Its ok to have a little fun. Now, if the mod comes in and says for them to try and tone it down, that's another story.

As it is, no need to be so curt and blunt about it.

Top Bottom