The Sumerian Story:A game of Fictionalization

Dumanios

MLG
Hey guys,this is my 3rd on-going story so yeah,I'm going to be playing a game with the Fictionalization mod as the Sumerians.Settings are:

Civ:Sumer
Led by:Gilgamesh
Map Type:Terra
Size:Huge
Civs:18
Speed:Epic
Difficulty:prince
Other Stuff:Raging Barbs and Permanent Alliances

We come off to a start in the year 4000 BC,when the Immortal hero Gilgamesh unites the clans of the Sumerians.They would build an empire destined to conquer the planet Earth.The Uruk clan was not the strongest or the smartest or any other way outstanding.They were just the normal clan of Uruk.One day Urukar,the son of Enmerker,Uruk's chieftain,went off into the woods to explore and study the works of Ki,the goddess of the Earth.He was attacked and killed by the wolves that had inhabited the forests.Enmerker cast the blame of his son's death on Enkidu,the hunter and animal master of the wilds.Enmerker gathered the support of the other clans and ultimately banished Enkidu into the wilds.Gilgamesh however,found the body of Enmerker's son and shown it to the clans,thus proving Enkidu innocent.Yet it was too late as Enkidu was gone.Gilgamesh would name the 1st city Urukar,in honor of Enmerker's son.

In the year 3760 BC,A garrison was trained to protect Urukar from invasion.A strange thing appears in the central plaza.Most people would know these people as the Sumerian deities Bilu and Tead(whoever gets the reference gets a cookie.).They appeared one day and disappeared the next.

In 3560,A man walked into Gilgamesh's palace,he was blue and he looked like this.

Blue Man:I am Huitzilopochtli,Hummingbird of the south.Tenochtitlan is my city,and the Aztecs are my people.Caution Gilgamesh,for now you enter the affairs of gods.

Gilgamesh:Never heard of you.

Huitzilopochtli:You have never heard of me?

Gilgamesh:Nope.

Huitzilopochtli:Do not make me angry.

Gilgamesh:I believe a treaty will be in order.

Huitzilopochtli:peace then?Shame,peace has never been my strong suit.

In 3310 BC,A Black man walked in,with guards at his flanks.Gilgamesh could believe him,since he had seen black men beforehand.

Black man:I am Ozymandias,king of kings!Look upon my works ye mighty and despair!

Gilgamesh:What works?

Ozymandias:I'm working on that.

Gilgamesh:Well Ozzy,peace it is then.

Ozzy:May the peace be eternal.

Attachments

• Gilgamesh Fic story.CivBeyondSwordSave
    152.3 KB · Views: 42
Are Bilu and Tead having an excellent adventure, or a bogus journey?

:D

Top Bottom