The Total Map Conversion Project

I'm back (for real this time(sort of))!
@rightfuture: I'm glad that your no longer sick, and congrats on your engagement!
Sorry for my recent inactivity, but school comes first!
Now, for some more pressing matter: Because of the exponential increase in pretty much everything (or possibly the awesomeness of having dolphins riding robots), my comp is no longer capable of running C2C, so unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to help with maps with the mod until I can get a better computer.
Until then, I'll continue to avidly follow the progress of this mod, as well as hopefully release a couple of my own. Thanks again to everyone involved in C2C, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Take a look at the modmod subforum. Rocks2Rockets is a modmod for low end computers and right now in development. Stick around, maybe testplay it and map on :rockon::old::rockon:

Now, for some more pressing matter: Because of the exponential increase in pretty much everything (or possibly the awesomeness of having dolphins riding robots), my comp is no longer capable of running C2C, I'll continue to avidly follow the progress of this mod, as well as hopefully release a couple of my own. Thanks again to everyone involved in C2C, and I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Do you play with Viewports on?

@DRJ I'll have to try it!
@strategyonly I have been playing with viewports, the problem is that blasted black terrain! Even on duel maps! Until there's a definite way to remove that 100% of the time, the mod will be unplayable for me :( (either that, or you have to remove robot-dolphins, because that's too awesome for any comp anyway)

Who all is actually work on maps these days? Maybe someone else would like to help out with maps now that I am spending my mod time learning stuff from thunderbrd?

I can also be said to be very active with the contributions. :mischief:
That reminds me...

Top Bottom