They all look alike to Mangas... (Maybe?)

yturk39

Warlord
I've yet to make it to revolution, so I'm curious: can the natives tell your forces and the REF apart?

I've wondered what would happen if the REF had a long march through unfriendly (to ME) indian territory to get to one of my cities, and those natives held a grudge against me. Could they attack, thinking the REF units belonged to me?

Well they can tell my scouts and treasure wagons apart from those belonging to other European colonists so I shouldn't think they'd fail to recognise the King's men.

Even if you can get the natives to fight the REF they aren't much use anyway. All they do is promote the enemy troops so they are stronger when they do reach your colonies.

Well they can tell my scouts and treasure wagons apart from those belonging to other European colonists so I shouldn't think they'd fail to recognise the King's men.

?? Does your flag change after declaring revolution?? That's so cool!!!

The natives have separate relations with you and your home country (although they don't directly interact with your home country during the colonial phase). So yes, they can tell you apart. If you have defense pacts with the natives, they will join your revolution. I sell them tons of guns and horses at this point (or just give them away) so they stand a chance of killing the REF, otherwise they are useless.

Your flag will change when you declare revolution if you have the appropriate mods installed--I think you retain your basic flag in the standard game.

Top Bottom