This is the best Mod EVER

Madhatter4

Chieftain
I just started playing "Fall from heaven II" and all I can say is that I love it. This mod is good enough to be a stand alone product in my mind. The only gripe I have is that I cant find a guide that fully describes all the workings of this mod. Also I dont understand why the barbarians are so damb powerful compared to normal CIV 4 barbarians. They continue to beat my ass 10 times worse than any other civilization:mad: :mad: :mad:

I just started playing "Fall from heaven II" and all I can say is that I love it. This mod is good enough to be a stand alone product in my mind. The only gripe I have is that I cant find a guide that fully describes all the workings of this mod. Also I dont understand why the barbarians are so damb powerful compared to normal CIV 4 barbarians. They continue to beat my ass 10 times worse than any other civilization:mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree with everything you wrote.:)

I strongly advise that now that you have come over to the FFH2 darkside you experiment with the many game settings, options, and civs. There are so many possible combinations the replay value of this mod is endless.

Yes, the barbs are tougher, especially if you select Raging Barbarians and Barbarian World options, but if they bother you, just select No Barbarians. One thing I think you will find is that you can cope with the barbs a lot better than the other AI civs can.

I love messing around with all the different options and getting totally different games as a result. Some better, some not so much fun, but they are all different. :D

And use the 'Pedia. It's got 90% of what you need. When I started, I just looked things up when they appeared and if they sounded cool, I went with them. There's a huge backstory that's not particularly helpful to playing the game but makes it much more enjoyable. You'll find a lot of that in the 'Pedia too.

Welcome to the fold :D

I used to play with raging barbarians, but now I use a planet generator map script to generate maps 1.7 times the height and width of a huge map (creating a lot of empty land and shroud) the barbarians were too much to cope with. Stacks of 20-30 lizardmen and orcs came at me at turn 300 (epic speed). Not nice lol :D

Enjoy FfH. It is the most amazing game I've played in a long time (note how I call it a game in its own right, not just a mod) :)

Al

yes, it is free, it is deep, it is addictive.
I really would not mind that the honorable Sir Sid Meier invites most of the FFH team to his headquarter for a friendly chat ... and study with them how it can be brought full flesh with their professional tools and resources.
Kael meeting the Master. Perhaps has it been done already, but the "FFH gang" would certainly like this. And I would not mind Firaxis making a commercial stand alone with a Kael & Meier's FFH!!! ... and it would give the ffh team a new platform for going for a FFH version xxxyyy

Top Bottom