This is the story of the Jin dynasty

nokmirt

Emperor
This is the story of the Jin dynasty

great way of telling a story, but i think it'd be easier for readers if you crop out the pictures for storytelling.

maybe it's just me, but i find it much more interesting, literary wise for a civ story to consist of words, supported by pictures, instead of a story filling with pictures, coz i've like seen civ4 screenshots for ages already.

I was thinking of that myself it might make it easier on me.

I actually like this different from format. It surely is interesting. Thanks for enlarging the pictures, it makes it much easier to read.

Thanks Naruto, I think it does too, after reading it. It seems most stories you read don't have screenshots or the screenshots don't work. I am however, starting my game over. I was just getting my feet wet. I have this scenario it is on the 1100ad GEM mod. I added a galleas and a bombard cannon, and after doing that I cannot load my savegame for my jin warlord Taizu. I still may finish some of the story further I have some 60 or so screenshots left. But I might just start a new story and take what I have learned from the feedback I got on the first one and try to improve on the next one.

I am sorry this story ends. I am currently adding some units to my mod. But I will be back soon with a better story. I want to expand my tech tree a bit and make my mod more interesting and fit better into History. My mod will go from 1100 CE to 1860 CE. Thanks for everyone's input on my first story.

Top Bottom