Those poor little future civvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzatron717

Holy Warrior
I know this is off topic but I wanted to express my sadness for all little kids in the connecticut elementary school shooting all of them could have been good little future civvers so all I can say sorry for those poor family's.:( Sad greetings from Canada.

May those children in china be okay as well thank you for the intel.:(

China is really screw'd-up --- numerous attacks against school children over the past 4 years (and they have very strict gun laws in that country).

Guess if someone wants to harm someone they will find a way

I guess anyone with a kitchen knife can kill someone.. You don't need a gun to be able to kill. :scared::shake:

Chinese man attacks school with knife - 22 injured, several seriously.

American man attacks school with multiple large-clip semi-automatic weapons - 27 dead.

Sure you can kill someone with a rock, if you try hard enough- but they've yet to invent a semi-automatic rock. But the kind of guns that are incredibly easy for anyone to get in this country, make that killing incredibly easier. Knives just don't cut it, so to speak. If the Chinese are going to learn to westernize properly, they need looser gun laws. As it is, their wannabe mass killers are embarrassingly inefficient.

I'm at a loss for words and don't know how to talk about this subject. I'm so angry I want to curse. It's best I just say "R.I.P." and "let's invest in some better mental health care in this country".

Yeah, can't help but think of those poor little future civvers as I play my current game. Makes me want to play a peaceful game. Perhaps a diplomatic victory, so everyone can just get along and be happy? Or perhaps it's best for a science victory and start anew on a new world?

I feel such sadness for the parents who have lost their innocent children and the children who died way before their time. I feel sorry for the survivors who will no doubt live with this trauma for the rest of their lives. Also, even though it was a truly evil act, I feel pity for the murderer.

I will play 6 civ 20 city-state game for those whos lost each civ represents a teacher and each city-state a child. Victory condition Diplomatic.

Moderator Action: Dear all,

as everyone also we as staff are sure sad about this tragedy, and we can also see why people want to talk about it.
But this here is not the right place. If you want to express your feelings about this shoking incident, then please do this in the respective thread in the "off topic" section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom