Server wars are being waged;
Now I take a peek, slow and long
To make sure things are where they belong;
But Birdjaguar’s there embolded bright
In a box that’s on the right,
And flashing now with impatient call
A new pm from Thunderfall…

Thank you CFC.

Good to see you reach the rank of the mods. Well deserved, and may you hurry up and become a senior moderator so that the grunt work can be passed on to someone else. ;)

I approve the three choices. I am also sad to lose them as fellow poster tho :)

I still miss Whomp :(

Congratulations. Eran's the only one I have some familiarity with, but I'm sure you'll all make great mods nonetheless. :)

Can I post?

I want to say that it depends on what your gracious government decides, but you probably get around that.

Congratulations, Eran -- I take it you won't let this stop you from your NaNo activities in November? ;)

Congratulations, Birdjaguar -- maybe now there might be a wee bit of progress toward approval for the event we weren't allowed to have a few months ago...? :)

Congratulations, El Machinae -- I don't recall any specific conversations we had, but I trust Thunderfall's judgment that you'll be fair and just to all...

Trust me, Valka. El Machinae will be fine.

Congratulations, Birdjaguar -- maybe now there might be a wee bit of progress toward approval for the event we weren't allowed to have a few months ago...? :)
Shhhh... I'm a sleeper cell for that movement. :mischief:

Trust me, Valka. El Machinae will be fine.
Isn't that basically what I said? It seemed rude to say nice things to only two of the three people simply because I haven't PM'd with the third person.

Isn't that basically what I said? It seemed rude to say nice things to only two of the three people simply because I haven't PM'd with the third person.

No, you said you trusted TF. I asked you to trust me. ;)

It's all additional support, really.

Eran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! My Worse Enemy!!!!!!!!!!! First You Make Love To My Grandmother And Girlfriend At The Same Time Now You Get Chosen Over Me AT This?!?!?!?!?!

Congratulations and the best luck, Birdjaguar, Eran of Arcadia and El_Machinae. :cheers:

Top Bottom