Three quick tweak questions

SaucyJ

Chieftain
Just a couple of quick questions, as I've scoured the game files and can't seem to find the code I'm looking for:

a) is it possible to modify the max number of diplomatic trade agreements (the ones you spend capital per turn on)?

b) is it possible to modify how many tiles an aquatic city moves per completion of the "move" building option?

c) is it possible to modify how the "purchase unit" or "purchase building" menus in the city screen function? Currently every time I buy a building or unit, the menu closes and and I have to reopen it and scroll to the next thing I want to buy - is there any way to simply keep the menu from closing when a purchase is made?

Thanks in advance,
- SJ

a) is it possible to modify the max number of diplomatic trade agreements (the ones you spend capital per turn on)?
Yes. GameDefines has DIPLO_MAX_AGREEMENTS. I haven't tried it with values other than 5. You would need to test it a bit to confirm it works as expected.

b) is it possible to modify how many tiles an aquatic city moves per completion of the "move" building option?
I don't believe so. But you can make it half as expensive, which will essentially be the same.

c) is it possible to modify how the "purchase unit" or "purchase building" menus in the city screen function? Currently every time I buy a building or unit, the menu closes and and I have to reopen it and scroll to the next thing I want to buy - is there any way to simply keep the menu from closing when a purchase is made?
Yes. It would require changing the UI a bit. CityView probably.

Top Bottom