Through the Looking Glass

We should get out there and make new friends ;)

Tubby Rower has just asked a question regarding the legality of reloading of old save files in order to collect F-key infornation ... seems that we have beaten at least the KISSers to forming a Think Tank analysis :goodjob:

Also regarding the game settings ... these have changed as the map is hand drawn ... also wine gives different bonuses ... check post 1 ;)

beginning of Turn 11

Doughnut have the best city
KISS and Doughnut have pop 3 cities
KISS only team to gain VPs
We have Ivory to the east

Full update on post2

Attachments

• 011 Map.JPG
    011 Map.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 100
beginning of Turn 12

We have the best city
Doughnut have dropped pop 3 to 1 -> Settler
We have completed road

Full update on post2

Attachments

• 012 Map.JPG
    012 Map.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 94
Your doing a good job of this. I woudn't be suprised if we have the best intellegance agency.

EDIT & PS: it seems if you check the UN forum that the other teams are only just getting the idea

Yep I am thinking of adding to the intelegence about other teams ... we can deduce that Dounuts have spawned a settler and that TNT produced a Worker or a Settler

Rik Meleet said:
I've rechecked the map size settings:
80x80 tiles
Land: 1360 (2 continents)
Water: 1840
Total: 3200
water %-age = 57,5%

Thanks Rik :salute: ... the updated Game settings can be found on post1

In your report on the Persians, current 8/14, you report:

Turn 8 Population of Dancing Banana dropped from 2 to 1
>> Worker
> or slight possible Settler ... if correct, Top Five Cities will show

I don't understand how a settler is possible. I thought a setter drew off two population points. And how will this be reflected in F11?

Beginning of Turn 13 updated on post2

Bit of a VP shuffle

EDIT -
I don't understand how a settler is possible. I thought a setter drew off two population points. And how will this be reflected in F11?
When the population raises to 3 at the same time the settler is produced ;) ... the 5th city slot will show which is the first team to found a second city ...

And Smoke anyone? ... we have 2 Tobacco up North ...

Attachments

• Smoke13.JPG
    Smoke13.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 66
maybe our 3rd city should be near tobacco on the river so no adequect (did i spell that right?) would be needed
use 2nd city to get a worker up there faster i assume that we are building our 2nd city on #3 that is east of the river by the wheat right? if we do build our 2nd city where i think we are then it would tak 4 turns if the wheat has a road on it 5 turns if it doesn't have a road maybe 3 if our 2nd city is put further up

beginning of Turn 14

Not much changed ... but tobacco rich northlands ... and elephants trumpetting on the westward coast

:mischief: We should sell elephant umbrella stands in the international duty free markets :smoke: ...

Oh and also push tobacco and related products onto the other teams :evil: ... what about tobacco chocolate for the kiddies :lol:

Attachments

• 14th view.JPG
    14th view.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 58
Hi everyone,
sorry for my ignorance, but why didn't we take the Barb village ? wouldn't it be empty later ?

Top Bottom