TJ01: Famous Five

Now you've made me feel guilty. :blush:

Of course I will finish the game if that is the majority decision, and I haven't played a 5CC before. So winning a 5CC with any victory condition would tick a box for me.

But.... I really want to win a game with this variant.

Personally, I don't think there's any challenge left in this game. I don't see any difficulty in winning by any other means. So I'm perfectly happy to drop it now.

There are other games to be played and, as suggested, we could revisit this challenge sometime next year with different settings.

I'm not in the least bothered about it being "my" SG so don't feel that have to support me by playing the game to bitter end :)

Unless someone comes up with a novel idea to put some fun into the game, I say kick this into touch and move on.

Ted

Going...

Ted

Oh.
Well, I can only echo the team's feelings here.

Of course, we are not going to allow the 5 * 20k slip through our hands like this: I'll be ready to start a new Famous Five any time!

Going...

Ted

The game was nice but it was a nearly impossible task. I think we actually lost the game a long time ago but I was happy to play on until I got into a tough schedule in RL. I might have had to quit anyway.

Gone!

It wasn't a complete waste of time. I learned a couple of things and we'll have a better idea of how to achieve a victory next time round :)

Ted

Top Bottom