TLPAC: The Hunt

You have 270XP, Tal is allowed, and your limit for initial investment will be 20, not 10. Welcome to the game :)

So far I have no changes to the tentative restart date, but be prepared for it to be pushed around a bit because of life.

-L

What weapons do I start out with? You seem to have gotten rid of archery as a skill so I assume I won't start with a bow. Also do I still have the ability to heal people based off of my survival skill?

What weapons do I start out with? You seem to have gotten rid of archery as a skill so I assume I won't start with a bow. Also do I still have the ability to heal people based off of my survival skill?

Healing off survival yes.

Bows are gone and replaced by accelerators. Think WW1-era firearms, but powered by the kind of magical processes you and Sone theorized in Jungles instead of the science we use. Railgun-ish, in some ways.

You start with whatever weapons you have appropriate skills in. For example, if you have a hand accelerator rank, you have a pistol. If you have melee weapons rank, a melee weapon of your choice, etc.

-L

Healing off survival yes.

Bows are gone and replaced by accelerators. Think WW1-era firearms, but powered by the kind of magical processes you and Sone theorized in Jungles instead of the science we use. Railgun-ish, in some ways.

You start with whatever weapons you have appropriate skills in. For example, if you have a hand accelerator rank, you have a pistol. If you have melee weapons rank, a melee weapon of your choice, etc.

-L

I guess it would be too much to ask for if Rob and Tal actually opened up a shop after The Lurking Jungles and invented all that stuff would it? Ah well I can always claim joint bragging rights on the lore behind it.

I don't suppose I could import my 22 survival rank from TLJ since it is the same character and all :mischief:

I guess it would be too much to ask for if Rob and Tal actually opened up a shop after The Lurking Jungles and invented all that stuff would it? Ah well I can always claim joint bragging rights on the lore behind it.

I don't suppose I could import my 22 survival rank from TLJ since it is the same character and all :mischief:

For those 2 points because same character I'll allow the exception if you really want it :p

And yes, it's way too much to ask, since these inventions were all pioneered by a character and his lackeys in the actual series(and the lore of them existed LONG before Tal and Rob had their theory talk :p )

-L

For those 2 points because same character I'll allow the exception if you really want it :p

And yes, it's way too much to ask, since these inventions were all pioneered by a character and his lackeys in the actual series(and the lore of them existed LONG before Tal and Rob had their theory talk :p )

-L

Dang it, but in our defense we came up with the idea separately. Now on to more munchkiny matters: do you mean by "those 2 points" that I can take a free 2 points in Survival or what? My min maxer side must know.

Dang it, but in our defense we came up with the idea separately. Now on to more munchkiny matters: do you mean by "those 2 points" that I can take a free 2 points in Survival or what? My min maxer side must know.

Yes, if you want you can take Survival 22, but I'm not awarding you any free XP :p . I'm just easing the investment limit in Survival by 2.

-L

Yes, if you want you can take Survival 22, but I'm not awarding you any free XP :p . I'm just easing the investment limit in Survival by 2.

-L

EDIT: Nevermind I understand now

Name: Tal Haenen
Ability: Gyrean Bowmaster (not that bows are still used but Tal still thinks the title is worthy of respect)
Appearance: Tall with elven ears and a receding hairline. His skin is tanned from long exposure to the sun, he is starting to get some wrinkles on his face.
Magic Color: Cyan, not that it has ever been used
HP: 30
XP: 0
Royals:
Specialty 1: Air
Specialty 2: Transformation
Penalty: Energy
Locked: Divination
Schools: 0 all around
Skills:
Unarmed: 0
Melee Weapons: 0
Thrown Weapons: 0
Armor: 4
Hand Accelerators: 0
Accelerator Rifles: 30
Stealth: 2
Perception: 2
Persuade: 0
Knowledge: 0
Survival: 22
Strength: 0
Willpower: 1
Constitution: 1
Dexterity: 5
Tactics: 0
Perks: Ranger, Sharpshooter
Items:Rope, Nullifier, Protective Clothing
Bio:
Spoiler :
Born in the woods of Ethara to a long family of rangers Tal never had a doubt about following in the family tradition and becoming a Ranger and helping to police the vast forests. Tal's story really took off when, while sailing towards the Aerilian Colonies, his ship was blown off course and he was shipwrecked along with many others on the islands of Madagar. Among the more notable of his newfound allies was a Jinon warrior, another elven ranger, two Jinon intelligence agents, and a traitorous goblin. There the party banded together and navigated through the jungle with the help of a native they defeated named Sabriti. On their way to the main city they discovered a plan Zelkonian plan to invade the city; however, when they first tried to warn the city of the attack they were told that they would need to bring undeniable evidence of an invasion due to how crippling the internal politics of the city was. Soon they also discovered that they had enemies in the city when while returning a captured Zelkonian they were attacked by masked assassins and a shark golem. Still they persisted in their attempt to warn the Lady Protector of the city about the invasion despite further attacks, finally when they arrived they succeeded in getting an audience with her and warned her of the attack.

Name: Henry Clay
Ability: Magician
Appearance: a little bit on the shorter heaver side, Clay has the facial features of an aged 50 year old man, along with the balding hair. Medium sized build with black hair, stands at 5'4.
Magic Color: Bright Purple
Specialties: (1&2)
Energy
Illusion
Penalty: potions
Locked: transformation

Hp: 59
Xp:0
Schools:
Illusion: 20
Energy: 16

Skills
Persuade: 8
Tactics: 8
Knowledge: 8
Stealth: 5

Bio: will do after mission

Mission is Thursday, at 5/6ish PM. Don't be late.

I need literally everyone who can make it. Just humor me for at least this one mission to get the reboot off the ground - especially since I'll be moving soon and might not be able to GM at all after the weekend this week or next.

-L

Original post updated with new character :D

Might be a bit late.

I think I'm going to take a break from TLPAC, for reasons I'm sure many of you can intuit.

Not quitting, just going on hiatus.

Took +8 Shamanism (for a total of 30) and +3 transformation (for a total of 3).

Top Bottom