TNESV: The Luminous Mysteries

Very impressed with what I've read so far. I'm still waiting on Qae orders, but I gave Lucky a 24 hour extension because his internet got fried by lightning.

The most likely target date for the update is the 27th of August, though it might get done before then if everything goes according to plan. I'm really excited to take the first step into history with you all!

Started a New Document ( D: ) for the Cham, including some neat additions regarding regional variations and stuff. Some of it might be overruled by the time they're truly allowed to enter the world, but hopefully that's not too much. Enjoy!

Sasil Jeun
Short Cham poems usually composed for religious purposes. They are a common form of prayer, and most often celebrate small moments of beauty in life. Their form is always two lines, followed by a declarative “Hae.”

Many regiments ride to the crusade. Their spears are like fire in the light of the sun. It is perfect.

Ko junseoneu ka jeonhaeng baeye; bundya kubeu aka kyoneu ke ron anye; Hae.

The sun brings Heaven to the mountains. It flows with the rivers to the plains. It is perfect.

Kub ka silese pa Hae ambe; Hae ka kolse isyeo sal opye; Hae.

In the mountains the monasteries rise to the sky. The condor above sees this world. It is perfect.

Ta silese haechal isi am ginge; ka gipdae gap tyang gimga rowe; Hae.

Ride with the wind to the hills. See the grass and the clouds. It is perfect.

Kyana syeo pyam isi silunse man baeye; kyana ka kol ika giya man rowe; Hae.

Life is a march to death. Death is a march to heaven. It is perfect.

Ke jeon wi sameu sot anye; sam ke jeon wi Haeng anye; Hae.

What's going on with this?

Top Bottom