today is an important day for PS2 fans

Two new PS2 games are being shipped today......

Grand Turismo 4 and Kessen III. Definately going to get both of these games.

Grand Turismo 4 is a driving game (for those who didn't know, can't imagine anyone wouldn't know this ;) ) that is the sequel to GT3: A-spec.

Kessen III is a title by Koei that is based off of the sengoku jidai ( or warring states period ) in Japan. It is an action strategy game and those who are fans of Koei will probably pick this one up.

Anyone getting these games? If you already have either of them would you share your opinion with us?

I bought Kessen 2 and it reeks. I think.

It must because I played it so little, ive never had a game that ive played so few games of.

I just can get my head around what the hell i can do to influence what ever is going on.

Try Kessen one then...

Unlike the previous versions in the series, Kessen III plays a lot like Dynasty Warriors. You have better options during the strategy portion of the game to set up your units. The actual fighting now is more than just watching guys battle it out like the earlier versions. You can actually cause a lot of damage now with direct control over your troops and individual leaders.

All in all Kessen III is worth getting. Forget the previous versions.

Gran Turismo 4 is a good game as well. There are many new features but compared to GT3 there really isn't too much that is new however.

Top Bottom