• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Too sexy for my church

She aint that great, and 38, so her best years have already gone. why sack her now? They claim its because she was divorced.....5 years ago. And she's obviosuly been attractive all her teacher career, and is probably less so than she was when she started.
Stupid church rules IMO.

Farting bob is right. It looks like she used too much bleached blonde hair dye. Fake blondes with too much tanning and too much makeup (usually come with the a materialistic shopping personality) = ugly in my book. Girls with natural good looks, hair, and skin who have sensible personalities = ultimate hotness in my book.

Maybe it was more about how she dressed, and less about her looks. Maybe the two aspects of her appearance were deemed incompatible.

The idea that she dresses "too sexy", may be an example of her former employer attempting to be diplomatic.

Yea, im not a fan of fake tanning, bleached blonde hair, and those who dress entirely in designer labels. This woman is one of them. bleh.

She ain't your typical teacher of Catholicism, thats for sure

Truronian said:
She ain't your typical teacher of Catholicism, thats for sure

Yeah that church needs to find more teachers like Father Jack Hackett. "Drink... Girls... Arse!"

Attachments

• char_jack.jpg
    char_jack.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 358
That she thinks being divorced is acceptable, and that she says things like "in my private life, I have every right to dress how I want" shows she doesn't know enough about Catholic doctrine to be teaching it.

Elrohir said:
She shouldn't be wearing mini-skirts to class.

If you read the article she dresses appropriately for work. She only dresses "sexy" during her own time.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if some Italian women got jealous of their husbands looking at her, complained to her bosses and got her fired. I'm a girl and I remember the *****y talk in high school amongst the girls about the "sluts" who the boys liked because they dressed sexily. Women can be very nasty to other women who they fear will "steal" their man.

A little more info on the story:
http://www.ansa.it/main/notizie/awnplus/english/news/2005-09-05_1177154.html

The headmaster of the Catholic-run school where she taught, Don Alcide Baldelli, defended the school's decision .

He said parents and teaching staff had repeatedly complained about Bonci because she would "turn up in a miniskirt" .

"If anything, we have been patient for far too long," he said.

It sounds as if being divorced is a big deal to the chruch as well? Aren't Roman Catholics pretty 'hard-core' religious as well?

The Catholic Church rarely gives out divorces. If you are married in the Church, and then divorced outside of the Church, you can never marry in the Church again. (There are a few exceptions, of course.)

Safe to say, it's a big deal. Openly admitting it isn't very tactful, and probably means she doesn't care about that Church teaching.

cgannon64 said:
That she thinks being divorced is acceptable, and that she says things like "in my private life, I have every right to dress how I want" shows she doesn't know enough about Catholic doctrine to be teaching it.

Exactly, the Church was just in this case.

She's really ugly, too. Bleh...

A slightly better pic of the teacher:

edit: or as the call her in Italy, 'La professoressa'.

Attachments

• prof.jpg
    prof.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 329
I wouldnt call that top too sexy. she could have at least revealed more clevage...

It seems everyone but the Church understands the mind of teenagers. Had my former school acted the same way I would be most disfunctional in the fields of English and Biology ;)

Aphex_Twin said:
It seems everyone but the Church understands the mind of teenagers.
Youre absolutely right. She would do more to promote religion than most other teachers. Every time she leaned over and showed the students cleavage, theyd groan 'Oh Goddddd!'.

what is a religion class doing in state schools to begin with?

Top Bottom