Top These Goody Hut Results

@CLST

The highest tech that you can pop is Astro. If you have all of the techs possible for the goodie huts, the 'Tech' result will be rerolled.

Have you ever protected and cherished a goodie hut, knowing that one day you will use it to pop future tech!

too risky to protect a goody hut long term...unless its completely surrounded by your own borders, another AI will pop it.
if it is completely surrounded by ur borders, someone with open borders with you will pop it.
orr. your borders will expand to such an extent that you'll pop it
alternatively, if its far from your borders, it might turn into a barbarian city. then you cant pop it.
my advice would be to.......
pop it.
=|

Bronze Working-Iron Working-Horseback Riding...as Mongolia.

Massive Boost in Production + Instant Access to Keshiks = Mongolian Conquest!

Amazing luck many of you guys have.

At lower levels I used to get stuff like IW, Monarchy, Mathematics etc. fairly regularly but now I play at Monarch and consider it extreme luck if I pop BW. Wheel and Hunting is the best I get and that too not in every game.

First hotseat game I ever played (attempt to indoctrinate girlfriend to civ, heh), she popped a settler on turn 1, a worker a few turns later, and bronze casting after that.

Me? I got gold. =/

I've gotten five settlers on an isolated start. Quite a good way for the game to cripple my economy.

I've gotten five settlers on an isolated start. Quite a good way for the game to cripple my economy.
Then don't settle them all the instant you get them... just hang on to them... they'll come in handy later, trust me! ;)

My friend once got 8 settlers from goody huts. He used them all quite early so there goes his economy.

Top Bottom