[LEADERHEAD] Topsecret's Leaderhead Thread

Kane
Founder of the Brotherhood of Nod

Comrade Chairman, I am the future.

Here's Kane, founder and leader of the Brotherhood of Nod from the Command and Conquer series, as requested by Zeta Nexus. Hope you enjoy.

"Kane is a fictional character in the alternate history universe of Westwood Studios' and Electronic Arts' Command & Conquer real-time strategy video games in which he is a seemingly immortal mastermind behind the ancient and secretive Brotherhood of Nod society. Little is truly known about Kane; many of his followers draw a direct connection between him and the Abrahamic figure of Cain, which he does not go out of his way to confirm or deny. Considered a charismatic and brilliant sociopath by the outside world, Kane is seen by his followers as a holy figure and a messiah." - Wikipedia

Button and XML included.

Credits
@Zeta Nexus for the Request.

Gallery
Spoiler :

You're the best. @topsecret :goodjob:
Thanks. I don't consider myself a super LH maker but I am glad I took the plunge.

After I finish Yuri for Zeta, expect me to go back to LOTR units. That's the priority right now.

Last edited:
Yuri
Head of the Psychic Corps

In a few moments, I will unleash a tidal wave of psychic energy designed to dominate the minds of the entire planet. There will be no more free will, only my will.

Here's Yuri, Head of the Psychic Corps from the Command and Conquer series, as requested by Zeta Nexus. Hope you enjoy.

"Yuri is a powerful psychic that was once Premier Romanov's chief advisor and later turned against the world in a bid to take over with his secretly organized personal army. Most likely, he, not Romanov, was the true ruler of the USSR in the 1970s. Yuri relied on mind-control, cloning, advanced magnetic weapons, and laser technology, as well as speed, maneuverability and flexibility to bring him victory on the battlefield."

Button and XML included.

Credits
ramzay1945 for his Anton Denikin LH, who Yuri is based on.
@Zeta Nexus for the Request.

Gallery
Spoiler :

Hello @topsecret sorry if i bother you, but i recently just updated your Chiang Kai Shek Leaderhead by replacing an old body with a new body which was from Mannherheim leaderhead made by ramzay1945.
almost work.png

As you can see, there still some issues. I will give you a LH file for you to looked into.

Attachments

• NEWChiangKaiShekWIP.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 119
Hello @topsecret sorry if i bother you, but i recently just updated your Chiang Kai Shek Leaderhead by replacing an old body with a new body which was from Mannherheim leaderhead made by ramzay1945.
View attachment 575747

As you can see, there still some issues. I will give you a LH file for you to looked into.
The Leaderhead body is not going to connect to the animations. There's no BIP in the LH body. That means none of the bones were transferred over.

Transplanting bodies doesn't work on LH like units. You have to re-bone, which means reattaching every vertex (the little point in blender) to a bone. It takes a lot of time to transplant a body, and transplanting a head is a nightmare (you always want to attach a body to a head and not vice versa).

This animation is weird anyway because Chiang/Tachnechobrus doesn't move his lower body...

We might be able to use this body but you won't be able to use any other animations on it.

This is why I don't want to do a video. :lol: Every leaderhead is unique and sometimes takes hours upon hours to do of boring work. There's a reason I like units better. ;)

Let me think about it and I might be able to do something with him later. No promises though! This is time-consuming.

The Leaderhead body is not going to connect to the animations. There's no BIP in the LH body. That means none of the bones were transferred over.

Transplanting bodies doesn't work on LH like units. You have to re-bone, which means reattaching every vertex (the little point in blender) to a bone. It takes a lot of time to transplant a body, and transplanting a head is a nightmare (you always want to attach a body to a head and not vice versa).

This animation is weird anyway because Chiang/Tachnechobrus doesn't move his lower body...

We might be able to use this body but you won't be able to use any other animations on it.

This is why I don't want to do a video. :lol: Every leaderhead is unique and sometimes takes hours upon hours to do of boring work. There's a reason I like units better. ;)

Let me think about it and I might be able to do something with him later. No promises though! This is time-consuming.

I also rework on a Chiang Uniform and hat artgraphic.

Attachments

• newart.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
It would be cool if you made a Jadwiga leaderhead. I admire your work!
Thanks for the compliment. I am retired from Leaderhead making for now; before I make another one, I will probably make a tutorial on it.

But right now I am really busy. :)

Top Bottom